001

ONCE UPON A TIME. long, long ago. well.. more like twenty years ago-

belle married her beast in front of 6'000 of their closest personal friends. big cake. yeah, so instead of a honeymoon, beast untied all of the kingdoms and got himself elected king of the united states of auradon.

he rounded up all the villains and sidekicks, basically all the interesting people. and he booted them off to the isle of the lost with a magical barrier to keep them there.

this is our hood. no magic, no wifi. no way out. or so we thought.

"thank you, love. i'll take it from here !"

is this working ?, oh it is. hello !

now, i know what you're thinking, you're dying to meet us, me especially. and you will right now !

the scene changed from a tablet screen to the isle of the lost. a girl was walking around.

you see that girl with the red hair with black streaks in it ?. thats me, the one and only elizabeth cordelia hearts !

music starts playing.

oh ! here comes the fun part !, i'll talk to you guys later. enjoy !

゚・*:.。*:゚・♡♡・゚:*。.:*・゚

MAL STOOD IN FRONT of a wall, spray painting the phrase 'long live evil' onto it.

"they say I'm trouble. they say im bad, they say im evil, and that makes me glad" she sang.

"a dirty no-good down to the bone, your worst nightmare can't take me home" jay opened a door

"so i got some mischief in my blood" evie sang as she walked down tables like they were a catwalk can you blame me ?, i never got no love"

elizabeth was playing a game of chess with someone "you say im your opponent, you say im a cheat" she smirked at them before tipping over their king. "how dare you say that, I'm always so sweet !" she blew them a kiss before skipping off.

"they think im callous, a low life hood. i feel so useless" "misunderstood !" the vk's chorused.

"mirror, mirror on the wall. who's the baddest of them all ?" the girls sang together. "welcome to my wicked world. wicked world" "im rotten to the core, core. rotten to the core" all of them reeked havock.

"im rotten to the core, core. who could ask for more ?"

"im nothing like the kid next- like the kid next door."

"im rotten to the-"

"im rotten to the"

"im rotten to the core."

゚・*:.。*:゚・♡♡・゚:*。.:*・゚

A LADY WALKED BY, pulling a small child in a red wagon. in the babies hand was a lollipop, which mal took from them. everyone laughed and mal held up the lollipop. elizabeths eyes widened at the sight of maleficents goons 'oh god..' she thought to herself.

everyone near by ran in fear. mal cleared her throat before turning around. "hi mom" "stealing candy, mal ?. im so disappointed" "it was from a baby" she held it out to maleficent. "thats my nasty little girl" maleficent took the lollipop and spit on it before putting it under her armpit.

"give it back to the dreadful creature" she ordered one of her goons. "mom.." "it's the deets, mal, that make the difference between mean and truly evil" elizabeth started zoning out. mal's conversation with her mother wasn't that interesting..

"oh. there's news. i buried the lead !" maleficent exclaimed. she jumped slightly at the sudden change of volume. "you five have been chosen to go to a different school-

in auradon" while the others (excluding mal) panicked and protested elizabeth stood there in shock, hundreds of thoughts going through her mind. "what ?" mal exclaimed. "im not going to some boarding school filled to the brim with prissy pink princesses !"

"and perfect princes" evie chimed in. "ugh" "yeah, and i don't do uniforms. unless it's leather. you feel me ?" jay went in for a high five but instead carlos walked forward "i read somewhere that they allow dogs in auradon. mom said they're rabbit pack animals when eat boys who don't behave.."

jay barked, startling carlos. "apparently, the people in auradon are so dumb they can't even get the right color of roses without painting them..." elizabeth pulled the hood of her cloak over her hair before holding her hands behind her back.

"yeah, mom, we're not going" "oh. you're thinking small, pumpkin." said maleficent. "Its all about world domination" "knuckleheads !" she exclaimed, beginning to walk off with her goons following her. "mal..!" she said in a singsong tone of voice.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
first rewrite ! hope y'all enjoyed it. keep in mind rewrites and new chapters will not be posted consistently anymore since posting them once a week was damaging to my mental health and i couldn't have each chapter be as good as i'd like.

so i'll post them whenever i have them done. i hope you look forward to future updates !

xoxo - Bunny.