𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟒

OMNISCIENT:

OMNISCIENT:

This was the morning. You may be wondering why so fast. Well Kentrell is a serial killer; they need to be locked up fast. With all the 'evidence' they have, there is no way that he isn't guilty.

It was few hours before Kentrell's trial started. He had high hopes that he would be free. Actually he knew he was gonna be out of here.

He sat patiently waiting for Kayla to appear. He wanted to talk to her again as he believed that he didn't make much of an effort last time.

He was ready to get to know her and spend the rest of his life with her. He hummed a tune looking at the time; what is taking her so long?

Kayla came rushing into the interview room out of breath. She didn't look a mess but she looked tired. Kentrell raised his eyebrows shocked to see her like this.

"Are you straight?" He asked rubbing her shoulder.

She chuckled a bit whilst catching her breath. "Yes I am fine Mr Gaulden, just woke up late that's all." She replied. He nodded his head.

"Call me Kentrell." He said looking at her. He looked into her eyes before slowly guiding to her glossy lips then back into her eyes.

"I don't think that's professional or appropriate Mr Gaulden." She said lost for words under his stare. She had to keep professional at all times.

"Well it looks like they have no evidence against you anymore so it should hopefully make you less in trouble for the murders, but the drugs is up to them." She stated writing a few things down.

He nodded his head.

"Are you nervous?" She asked him. He shook his head no.

"Well whilst we wait is there anything we should go over?"

"Yes, how come I only get these two sessions with you but other prisoners get like ten or somethin." He questioned her.

"Since they claim your a serial killer, they wanna lock you up fast, therefore you only get two. One to try prove that's your innocent and two to go over evidence to prove you sentence. I don't get it either but we're here now aren't we."

Kentrell stared at her whilst she was focusing on the papers in front of her.

One thing about he was that he loved to stare at her. They continued talking for a while until they heard a buzzer.

IT WAS TIME.

It was full courtroom. Journalists in different aisles recording everything taking place. The members of the jury's taking their seat.

They're was a few small conversations happening here and their but other than that it was silence. Kentrell sat next to Kayla staring at her.

She felt his eyes on her and tried to ignore his presence but it was hard since they were so close together.