❦|𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐘𝐀 𝐈.

⏆ ˚ ﹒ 🌐 lacedjoint- ˖ !

He's so fucking obsessed with that cute ass little pussy of yours—and you too i guess.

He loved the way your cute little hole would clench around absolutely nothing as he rubbed your clit eagerly, watching his spit dibble down your slit.

Tenya was so fucking in love with your pussy, he could never get enough.

Even when he was tired, and his legs hurt from hero work he always looked forward to coming home and eating out that beautiful cunt you had.

Sometimes he was even worried that was the only reason you we're together— for your pussy.

"a—ah! baby please.."

"stop squirming you're making this fucking complicated y/n. I've had a really long day too, don't you wanna be a good girlfriend for me?"

He would sneer at you, his lips still pressed against your slit while his hands literally had to pin your damn hips and legs down.

God he hated when you kept fucking squirming it pissed him off, but made his dick all the more harder.

normally when that happened he would let his anger get to him, his grip eventually bruising your pretty plush thighs while he eat you out like a fucking banshee.

he didn't really care though if he was being honest.

god, he'd do anything for you though.

⏆ ˚ ﹒ 🌐 lacedjoint - ˖ !