chapter 1 how it happened

(Julie's pov): give me my phone back Kim I yell as I run after my sister who took my phone no you were being mean she said as she runs into the living room Nana why are you guys fighting? My older sister asked as I walk into the living room because she took my phone and said I was being mean my stories are dumb I say sounding upset

(Kim's pov): and said my stories are dumb said my sister why did you say that Kim asked Ad because they are and she is being mean I said looking at Julie how is saying I don't want to play roblox with you mean? You literally took my phone looked at it and said my stories were dumb now that's mean Julie said. You know what give me the phone now said Ad ok I said walking over to her and handing her the phone. That's not fair I was just making my stories said Julie looking at our sister.

(Ad's pov): I feel Julies phone vibrant and I look at what it is hey Julie? I ask at I look up at her yes she said looking at me what is this I ask showing her the notification she looks at me and said I have no clue here let me see she said fine but give it back after I said handing her the phone after a few seconds she look surprised and shocked what is it? I ask then she started to read it out to all of us. It says join us now join us please it's a dark adventure and your the key and after she read that the room started to glow what's going on I yell but that's the last thing I said before everything went black.