seventeen

It was dark on the tour bus. It was getting close to midnight and all the lights were off in the bus. Only Harry, Liam, Louis, and I were on the bus, the other two went back on the second bus. Harry was in his bunk again and the three of us were stowed away in the back watching a movie. It was one of those raunchy-boyish comedy movies. I laughed every once and a while, but half the time I just cringed at the jokes that were made. Meanwhile, the two of them were cracking up at it. I looked over at Liam, who was trying to stifle his laughs with his hand. "You really think this is funny?" I asked him.

Louis answered for me, "Yes."

"Its all gross, penis, and nasty sex jokes," I said gesturing to the tv.

Liam shrugged. "Its funny as hell Lina, sorry." I rolled my eyes at him. Another vulgar joke was said and the two of them bursted out with laughter. I groaned and got up to leave. "Aw, Lina don't leave!" Liam pleaded.

"C'mon, don't be so sensitive Lina," Louis said.

I sighed and sat back down. Liam smiled and rested a hand on my thigh. I tried to push it away without drawing any attention towards us. But he placed his hand on the same place again and again, and no matter how many times I brushed it off it always found its way back. I finally gave in and his hand softly rubbed my skin. I shivered. I saw him smirk at me from the corner of my eye. His fingers traced up my thigh, a little too high. I firmly pushed his hand away. "Not now," I said in the quietest voice I had. I looked back up at the terrible movie, and saw Louis shooting me a look. I scooted away from him and tried my best to pay attention to the movie. But after five more bad jokes, I've had enough.

I sighed and stood up. "I'm going to get a snack, and not come back to finish this crappy movie." The two of them groaned and complained, but they stopped as soon as I left. I walked past the bunks and saw the curtain to Harry's bunk was open. I crossed my arms and rested them on the bunk. His back was facing me and he didn't notice me yet. I took a deep breath and blew cool air at the back of his neck. I saw him shiver and it made me laugh.

He turned on his side so he was facing me. "Hi," He said in a soft voice.

"You've been up here all day, Harry."

He shrugged the best he could laying down. "Its okay up here," he said looking around his bunk with a dumb little smirk on his face.

"A little lonely?" I asked him.

He smiled at me, but then his smile turned into a playful pout. "Very lonely." I smiled at him, and then stepped up into Harry's bunk and closed the curtain. It was a tight fit, I was pressed against him with our faces inches away from each other.

"Harry?" I said softly.

"Yes, Lina?"

"I didn't want to say this earlier, but when you said I should go-"

"Lina, forget about it. It was just me being stupid. You're not leaving me, I wont allow it."

"But what if I cant do anything about it? What if he forces me to come home?" I looked away from his eyes and my fingers fidgeted with the fabric of his sleeve.

"Lina, you said that you wouldn't let him do that. You said that you were going to stand up to him."

"I know, that was just a spark of confidence that lasted for like a second. But to be honest Harry, I'm a little scared."

"It's just your father, you shouldn't be scared of him." I smiled at him. "And like I said, you're not leaving. Cause if you left, I wouldn't be able to do this," If it was possible, he held me tighter and kissed me. I smiled into the kiss, and softly kissed him back. Multiple light kisses were placed on my lips, and one of his hands lifted up the hem of my shirt and his fingers lightly danced around on my skin.

He kissed me a little harder, every peck lasting longer than the last and soon they were deep, hungry kisses. I straddled his lap and tried not to hit my head in the small bunk. My lips trailed away from his and down to his neck and collarbones. I began to leave a mark on his neck, just below his jaw. He made a soft, throaty moan and I felt the vibration from it on my lips.

I struggled to reach down to the hem of his shirt, and giggled to myself when it got stuck when I tried to take it off him. He threw it out of the bunk, then brought his lips back to mine. And then he reached down and slipped my shirt off my body in one swift move. "Showoff," I said against his lips. He chuckled softly and pulled my lips back to his.

His hands roamed across my back and they stopped when they got to my bra strap. His fingers slowly undid the clasp, and he slid the straps off my arms. I tossed it to the side. I sat up a bit and in the dim lighting and I saw Harry's eyes wander around my bare chest. His arms rested around my lower back. His eyes met up with mine. "Beautiful," He whispered. I smiled and leaned back down to kiss him. His lips left mine and were brought to my chest. He left kisses around the top of my right breast while his hand massaged the other one. His touch felt so incredible, I wondered how I ever lived without it. He switched so that he was kissing the left and massaging the right. I hummed blissfully, "God, you're good at this," I said in a hushed tone. I felt him smile.

He kept working with my chest, when all of a sudden the curtain was pulled open. Liam and Louis were outside the bunk staring at me straddling Harry almost naked.

"Shit," I said, trying to cover myself up. And in the process of trying to do that, I hit my head on the bunk of the ceiling. "Shit!" I said again, now rubbing the bump that was forming on the back of my head. I felt my face turn red and I could bare to look at Louis, let alone Liam.

"Can I suggest a rule?" Louis said, "No sex on the tour bus."

I tried to hide my face with my hand. I've never felt this embarrassed in my life. I heard Liam sigh, and it wasn't a good sigh, and when I looked up he was gone. Louis reached down, grabbed my shirt and handed it to me. I quickly put it on and hoped off the bunk. I looked to my right and saw Liam sitting in the back of the bus. Our eyes met and I could feel the pain in his eyes, and it just broke my heart. I tried to shoot him my best apologetic look, but the look he sent me back showed that he didn't care. I felt bad, I really did.

I looked back at Harry. He was sitting on the edge of his bunk. He looked down at his lap. He was embarrassed too, I could tell. I looked over at Louis. He looked at me, almost like he was ashamed with me. He picked up my bra by the strap and I quickly snatched it away from him. I hated this feeling, a mix of shame and guilt. Louis looked at Harry and then at me before joining Liam in the back of the bus and closed the divider.

Harry and I were alone, but that was what I thought moments ago, so who knew. I held my forehead in my hands. "God, I just feel so embarrassed and exposed..." I said in a small voice.

Harry jumped down from his bunk. "Lina don't. It was nothing. It's over. It was just Louis budging his nose into everyone else's business." He hugged me and rested his chin on the top of my head. "But in all seriousness," Harry said, "That was the most awkward situation I've ever been in." He started to laugh nervously, and I even smiled myself.

I sighed, "Okay this has been a lot, I'm going to try to sleep." Harry kissed my forehead and said goodnight to me. I climbed up into my bunk and closed the curtain. Part of me wanted to cry. I couldn't shake that look that Liam gave me from my memory. But also that moment I shared with Harry was simply amazing. I was so conflicted. I had way too many feelings for one head. I laid back and closed my eyes, waiting for the good night's sleep that never came.