Chapter One

It was the three years after Sasuke defected from the Leaf Village, Naruto formed a new ANBU faction known as the Surging Storm. Despite Naruto's return to the Leaf which lead to the establishment of the new ANBU Faction. Danzo introduced a new sharingan user of the Root Organization also known as the Foundation, to Naruto.

Danzo Shimura:
" This is Meika (16), she is a new sharingan user of the Root Organization."

Naruto Uzumaki:
" Hmm. She is a very interesting one. She will be my newest addition to Surging Storm Organization."

Danzo Shimura:
" She was trained in the Foundation for seven years now and I acquired her surname by using Uchiha as her surname and I reconsidered her to be the newest member of the Uchiha Clan and she alone could changed the new future of the Uchiha."

Naruto Uzumaki:
" One of your test subjects?"

Danzo Shimura:
" We Root ANBU have rescued many innocent kids in the Hidden Sound  earlier before Orochimaru turned them into Frankenstein monsters obviously his experiments are wrong due to overused of Hashirama's Cells and the snake powers along with other experimental procedures which poses serious danger to the Leaf and that is the reason why Orochimaru defected from the Leaf. In Root Organization, we decided to prohibited the use of Hashirama Cells, we only used the DNA samples from both deceased ninjas and live ninjas. That's why we decided to take some researches  and copied the DNA. We copied the DNA samples from the diseased members of the Uchiha Clan and injecting it to Meika's body which forced herself to awakened her sharingan."

Naruto Uzumaki:
" Besides Meiko, I wanted to add more of your test subjects to my organization."

Danzo Shimura:
" Well then, I shall approved your request and I will find a right test subject to joined your organization."