Chapter IIII

A/N: Hello! I'm so sorry for not updating but I've been kept busy, and I've lost motivation. but here is the new Part! <3 I also apologize, This will be a short one. I have other Book's to update so I'm sorry.

Your breaths were sharp, you couldn't believe what you were hearing, Muichiro Loved you? You never thought it possible.

"I-" Was all you managed to get out before another awkward pause, Muichiro only stared at you the whole time, his gaze trapped on your own. You decided, there was no need for words. Actions spoke louder. You hugged him tightly, squeezing, and not letting go.

Muichiro was taken aback, he's not sure what he expected to be honest. Rejection? he had no clue, but a feeling overtook him at that moment. Happiness, Possibly. He wasn't sure, but he knew it was good.

You pulled away after some time, Tears brimming your eyes from joy, This though, seemed to confuse Muichiro "Why are you crying?" He asked, Worry etched in his voice. You chuckled "Their tears of happiness silly." you said, Hugging him once more, before smiling brightly.

"oh, So its good then? you didn't reject me?" He asked, at this you burst into Soft laughter "Did you really expect me to? Honestly, Tokito-Kun" You responded, holding onto his arm

He blinked his large misty eyes, slowly, Was it confusion? "I suppose I didn't really know what to expect." He finally responded

"So um.. What do we do now?" you asked, Looking up at him

"We don't just leave off there?" He asked, Tilting his head slightly

"I don't know! I've never done this before" You rubbed your head, it was all so sudden, and while you were happy you were also utterly clueless as for what next.

"so..We just leave it there then, for now at least." Muichiro said decidedly "I love you, You love me."

You blushed at that, it was an odd way to put it, But correct nonetheless. You smiled at Muichiro and hurried off with a small wave. You ran to the Butterfly mansion when you ran into an odd Yellow haired male, and when I say ran into, I mean you tripped over him and face planted.

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" He said, his voice wavering and nervous "Are you okay?"

You got up, and dusted yourself off "Yes, I'm alright." you said, turning to face the individual. He had a sad expression, and tears streamed down his face "Um- Question is are You alright?" You asked

The yellow haired boy instantly turned red, and fell down. you gasped and kneeled down beside him. "Oh my! Are you okay?!"

"Marry me!" He said, practically throwing himself on you. You quickly stepped away "Uh- I can see your alright then.." You fidgeted with your hands, What was with this guy?

You turned and walked away quickly, afraid to stay any longer, you didn't like the feel of that guy. it was kind of creepy. You hurried to the Butterfly mansion, and consulted with Kanao, She didn't know him either. 

Kanao suggested you stay away from him though, and helped you flip a coin to decide, You weren't sure how it would help, but it told you to stay away from him anyways.

You walked through the halls of the Butterfly mansion, When you suddenly though about Talking to Aoi, she see's loads of people a day, maybe she could help out. When you slid open the door however, there he was. The same guy, laying down, with Aoi treating him. 

You walked froze in the door, Not noticing as Aoi and The Male stare at you, Worried expressions, Especially when you just stood there, your thoughts were racing so badly you didn't even notice as Aoi eased you into a Medical bed, For fear you were sick. You only snapped out of it when Aoi suddenly shouted "Y/N!!!" 

You jumped slightly, falling out of the bed.

Aoi gasped and helped you to your feet, "Sorry" You muttered, Looking down.

"Its alright, Y/n, Are you okay though?" Aoi asked, Worried.

"I'm Okay." You said, But despite that, you stare nervously at the man sleeping in the bed next to yours 

Aoi seemed to notice "Oh- You must have met Zenitsu then? Don't worry he's Asleep he cant do anything right now."

"Okay." You said "Um- Aoi, Have you got any idea when my next mission is, I've been here for a while, but I haven't had a single Mission."

Aoi shrugged, to your disappointment "I have no clue, Sorry Y/n." and she went back to treating the other patients she had.

You sighed and exited the room, You didn't want to bother her any further. 

You Walked to your room, and Lay down on the bed, Sprawled out. If you didn't get a Mission soon, you'd go crazy here.