Ending

Y/n pov
It has been some time and I'm five months pregnant with Claude's child, to say the least, when I told him he was happy but still worried at the same time I calmed him down and reassured him that I and the baby will be fine it been some time since that day and here I am today in my and Claude room getting a check-up as im laying on the bed while Claude is talking to the doctor then the doctor looks at me and says the baby's it healthy and so are you she then left the room I then sit up and Claude comes to sit by my side and he says I don't like that doctor let's kill her and get a new one he told me I slapped his arm and said that the best doctor in the kingdom I told him he still looked worried I then sigh and kiss him and say it be alright Claude I told him he looked at me a bit calmed down and said I know but I just worried for you and the baby he told me I smiled at him and kissed him again and said there no need to worry I told him he nodded his head soon the bedroom doors opened to reveal athy who smiled and ran to me and I picked her up so she was sitting on my lap and she said you look so pretty mama she told me I smiled at her and said you too athy I told her which made her even more happier she then looks at my stomach and kissed it and said how's my little sibling doing I laughed and said the baby's healthy I told her she then nodded and looked at me and asked when do you find out the gender of the baby she told me I then said me and Claude decided to find out the baby's gender when I give birth I told her she just smiled and nodded then asked can we have tea together outside mama she asked me I smiled at her and said I will of course love to but what about you Claude I asked him he looked at athy then at me and said aright I smiled and kissed his cheek and said let's go as I grabbed both of their hand and walked to have tea as I smiled so big for the future ahead.
Thus Claude has found love and happiness again, finally, athy has a second mother and a little sibling,lastly y/n finds out she can have true love and joy, overall they lived a happy life.
The end.