PLZ DON'T SHOW THIS TO SOFIA WYLIE OR I WILL DIE!!!! k that's it.... chapter 1

I hear a car approach in the driveway. I look out and sees the FedEx delivery truck. Thinking it was a delivery for Mr. or Mrs. Caswell, I head downstairs to open the door. When I open the door I see a boy in a FedEx uniform with his head down. 

I thought it was weird but I guess FedEx must be hiring young nowadays. I look for a package but he doesn't have one in his hand. I try to say something but he suddenly looks up. Before I could get a good glance at him my head was shoved in a trash bag. 

"Hey what the hell man!" I scream as the boy grabs me and starts pulling me away from the doorstep. 

"Can I at least put my tacos in the fridge!? If they're out for too long I know Ashlyn's gonna eat them!"

No answer! Jeez the least this guy could do was let me grab a bite for the road. I start kicking and screaming but I feel another person grab my arms as the boy lifts up my legs.

I'm being carried through the air until the side of my back collides with the floor of a van. 

"What was that for?!"

I hear the two people close the van and start the engine. I realize I'm IN the FedEx truck as we start pulling away from the driveway. I pull the trash bag off my head and see someone else lying there with a bag on their head as well.....

I pull the bag off his head and gasp.....

"EJ?!?!?!"

His eyes bulge out of his head when he sees me.

"Gina oh my gosh! What are you doing here?"

"I DONT FUCKING KNOW I WAS KIDNAPPED!"

He scratches his head.

"Oh yeah me too. You kinda forget when you have a bag over your head blocking your oxygen flow."

I try to look at the front of the van to see who's driving but there's a metal wall blocking us from them.

I start to cry. "Ugh! This sucks! First I got a bad grade on my Geometry final, second I got kidnapped in a freaking FedEx truck, and three Ashlyn's gonna gobble up my tacos I left in the microwave!"

"Yup sounds like Ash. Wanna play a game to pass the time?"

I look at him with my "are you an idiot" face.

"You know what... sure."

We play ispy for a bit but it gets boring once we figure out that the only things to spy in the van are ourselves and a random poster of Edward from Twilight taped to the wall.

Because we're the dumbasses that we are we decide to go with the flow and take a nice nap to pass some time. I wake up to another bag being placed on my head and being carried into what seemed like a house down into a basement. I suddenly am PUSHED DOWN A FLIGHT OF WOODEN STAIRS! As I try to stand I hear something else come barreling down the stairs and feel a weight of 200 pounds fall on me!