42. beautiful trap!

He stared at the woman who was lying on the bed, still unconscious and there was a big bowl of medicine next to the bedside table.

His eyes were vicious "Give the medicine to her and made her drink."

His subordinates obeyed and directly pulled your mouth roughly to fed medicine, you were choking when your neck was held by man, You immediately knocked the bowl over however you had already drunk more than half of the medicine, Sungjae's smile was sinister when he saw you're hiding in a corner with wide eyes.

"Jeon Jungkook's assistant, I was going to play with you, unfortunately you are so stubborn, you are just waiting for your lust to burn you to death." you widened your eyes "W-what you do just now ...!"

"Do you think Jeon Jungkook will come to save you?"

Your face paled, suddenly lowered your head to dug your throat, wanting to spit out what you had drunk.

"It's useless." he smiled showing his teeth "The medicine will take effect in ten minutes and this is the most potent medicine even if Jeon Jungkook comes, he is a cripple after all who does not have any sexual ability, he should not be able to help you, right?"

His subordinates laughed rubbing hands together "Master Yook, Young Master Jeon can't help her, we can ..."

Sungjae snorted looking around "Lock the doors and windows, light the incense and wait for Jeon Jungkook to fall into this trap."

"Jeon Jungkook doesn't have any sexual abilities, does he still want others to be like him? then I will let him taste the feeling of being full of desire but unable to release it."

You saw them lit up something as Sungjae words inched in the room, you could guess what that was all of a sudden as your expression changed drastically and wanted to get up but you have no strength left, you're limbs and all went soft.

"Y-you bastard.."

They lit the incense and locked the doors and windows, the room became quiet, only you're lying on the bed, moving your fingers trying to get up, struggling to sit up but accidentally rolled down the bed falling into cold floor.

It hurts...

you felt so hard that your face wrinkled, Sungjae was a despicable person, he knew that Jungkook didn't have that kind of ability but he still drugged you and even lit the scent of love there....! As soon as Jungkook will came in, he would fall for it ..... you have to move from there no matter what but your strength was not exert at all, you could only bit own lip hard, rolling over.

______

"Young Master, we found the place." Minho immediately inform.

"Where is she.?"

"abc hotel." Yoongi pronounced.

"speed up."

soon, they reached their destination, as soon as the car stopped, Minho suspect "Young Master, the location has been set, should we go up now.?"

Jungkook nodded without hesitation "but ...I think young Master should not rush up, we can ask our men to save Assistant Yoo." Jungkook frowned when he heard that his lips moved but phone rang again, it was Sungjae again... jungkook picked up the phone calmly.

"It seems Young Master Jeon really values this assistant."

Minho's expression changed as he immediately looked around vigilantly, Jungkook's face was expressionless and didn't answer to Sungjae's question.

Sungjae sneered "Your assistant has been fed a strong medicine, if you don't go to save her yourself and let your men in instead, maybe her body was going to be seen or maybe she won't be able to take the drug and will pounce on your men, of course I have to remind you, the amount of medicine I let her drink is three times the amount, if she still hasn't recovered within an hour, she might bleed to death from her seven orifices, what a pitiful assistant."