44. own by him!

His hand stopped in the midair and frowned unconsciously staring at you.

What was wrong with her?

You quickly hid under the blanket and used it to cover the marks on neck, when he saw that your marks were covered, his expression was a little unhappy.

"What are you doing?"

you only revealed your head outside to looked at him with pair of helpless eyes "Last ..... n-night you .." you stuttered unable to speak as he stared sharply "Me.?"

"Last night did you..." you wanted to bit your lower lip but remember that he scolded often biting lips and you controlled yourself not to do this again "What happened to me.?" he knew that you had lost your mind at that time and probably didn't know who he was, that was why he asked you who he was at the most important moment, even you called out his name clearly without consciousness he really had a very strange feeling in his heart at that time, so now that you asked about it, he was not sure if you remembered what happened last night.

"I... I asked you to leave, did you leave?" you took a deep breath tried to calm yourself down "No." his eyes are still sharp, your eyes trembled "Didn't you leave? then you .."

If he didn't leave then ... you're silent for a long time and then softly asked "Then, are you okay?"

The veins on his forehead jumped as he narrowed his eyes looking at the woman Infront of him, your eyes are timid as if you're worried about him, it seemed that you clearly didn't know what had happened last night but was still worried about him.

"Didn't you know if I'm okay or not? You don't remember what happened last night?"

He finally couldn't help asking, you're silent and lowered your eyes, it seemed you're thinking "Last night, I only remember that you came into the room but Yook Sungjae asked someone to light the incense in the room as long as you come in, you will..."

"What will happen to me.?" he narrowed his eyes staring at you who was a little shy and slightly red cheeks "Tell me." he didn't plan to let you go and force you to say, you avoided his gaze and whispered "Don't you know about the fragrance? if you were drugged you would also feel uncomfortable but aren't you..."

Aren't you incapable of sex?

Of course, you didn't say so but changed the way "Yook Sungjae heard the rumors from the outside world and thought you ....... so he wanted to take revenge on you, are you really okay.?"

What? he thought for a long time before he realized what was going on, he was very angry in his heart as he tried so hard to save you last night but you had forgotten all about it, you even thought that he was incapable of making love, now you're worried that Yook Sungjae's incense would make him unable to release his sexual desire.!

"Young Master Jeon?" you saw he didn't react, so you called out to him, he came more closer "Are you worried about my body.?" stunningly you shook your head "I just think they used me to lure you that's why I feel guilty, don't misunderstand." he laughed softly, suddenly pulling you out of blanket.

"Wh..what are you doing.?"

You cried out in shock when he pulled you out of cover and you tried to push him but he caught your wrists and put it on his face, you noticed that he place your hand exactly on his scratches "Did you see it? This is your doing." he said in a low voice as if he was drinking wine, you looked surprised and wonder about what was going on, so he was scratched by you? but why didn't you have any impression of this matter?

"And these..." he moved your hand, you felt your fingers landed on his lips, the place where his lips were injured, your heart began to tremble, he saw how your reaction was like little scared bunny as you wanted to pulled your hand but he tightened his grip.