47. don't be like this!

It took you a long time before asking "Where is he??""

"Second Young Master is in his study room." you didn't hesitate for a moment and walked towards the study room, as expected there was a light in the study room, when you walked to the door, you saw Minho inside and heard him whisper telling jungkook that you're here and Minho left from there.

Jungkook's eyes were glued on computer screen with coldness, you walked to his side and stared at his back, he knew that you're there but he ignored you and keep focusing on his work, you stood there not knowing how to speak, you wanted to asked why he asked them to move your bed and packed your things, could it be that he wanted to drive you out to sleep again?

But your tongue was tied unable to asked a single word, he took the initiative to speak "You're back?" his low voice was no joy or anger in it, you nodded "Yes." he typed something on the keyboard "I still have work to do, see if the maids has packed your things."

You had nothing to say.
Did he just tell you so openly?

you silently clenched your fists but didn't say anything with anger turned around to leave, you thought that he had already chased you away like this then why did you still stay here? you might as well go back and pack things and leave this place.

you walked to the door but his low voice sounded from behind. "I asked someone to change your pillow, if you are not used to sleeping with real silk, you can ask them to change it."

You stopped your step and thought you might heard it wrong and turned your head around in disbelief "What did you say.?" he finally looked away from his computer screen to looked at you.

What? he wants to share a bed with you.?? your lips trembled slightly, he thought you're dissatisfied and frowned unhappily "What's wrong with you.?"

you subconsciously licked own lips and shook head "No, no. you took my bed away, are you asking me to sleep with you.?" you still found it unbelievable, he wanted you to sleep with him! did he make a mistake? your doubt's expression make him displeased.

"It's strange for a husband and wife to sleep together?"

You nodded but shook your head "It's not strange." actually, you felt strange in your heart, clearly both of you had such a bad relationship before but now, he acted like a good husband, could it be because that night? you didn't know what you felt but it was definitely not the kind of feeling good.

"I know, I will go and take a look first." you ran away from there and returned to the bedroom, maids asked if it's okay things they arranged, you nodded, after they left you slowly walked towards only bed in this room and stood near the bed with faint expression.

This bed belonged to him, at the very first day only you sleep here then he didn't let you sleep on it and you didn't dare to come any closer, in the past there was only pillow for him but now, there was a another beside his, it resonated with his pillow's color, the bed quilt had also changed, the bed is in set.

you grabbed your corner of clothes tightly, if it was just because of that night's matter that he felt indebted to you or because of some other emotion that he had such a change for you then you really didn't need it, however... deep within your heart, you yearned for these warm emotions.

He was a man who was cold in the outside and warm on the inside. This was something you didn't expect.

"Are you satisfied with what you saw.?" you quickly looked at the direction, he came rolling his wheelchair in front of you, you had grabbed blanket but seeing him you withdrew your hand, his gaze was glued to your face as if he was looking for some emotion.