48. real heir of .....!

You ran to downstairs and saw Old Master, he asked you again about the matter he had given to you to do, you nodded then went to visit kang's Group for cooperation.

When the people of the Kang's group heard this, they immediately agreed and said that they wanted to talk about the matter with Young Master Jeon, when you came to company to tell about this matter to Jungkook, he said that go yourself and cooperate, a hint of surprise flashed across your eyes.

"But you don't want to go? what they want is to talk to you."

"When did I say I wanted to cooperate with them.?" you became speechless, so you misunderstood, right? you said weakly "Old Master's side ..."

"Since you are listening to old master's orders then you should go and talk to the kang's group or you can ask old master to go personally." his smile was full of ridicule and looked at you as if you're a clown, your face turned pale "So you never thought of cooperating with the Kang's group from the beginning?"

"Did I say that?" his cold eyes are looking at you as he looked at dead meat "Did I mention the Kang Group?"

Thinking about it now, you felt that it was ridiculous, at that time he must have thought that you acted on your own accord, which was annoying, right? you lowered your head "I know."

"Even if  you can negotiate, I don't sign it, do you understand?" you nodded "Since you don't want to talk, then I won't talk about it anymore but old master..."

"It has nothing to do with you."

A sentence completely blocked your remaining words, you nodded and left for your cabinet, you stared at your computer screen for long, it seemed like Jungkook had been opposing old master Jeon since the beginning, the relationship between them was especially bad, it seemed like Jungkook didn't want to cooperate but old master wanted, last time you heard from Jeonghan that Jungkook didn't live with them when he was young.

Suddenly, you became curious about his life and started to search engine, entering South city's Jeon family in the search column, in the following your eyes kept on browsing through the Jeon family's information, there's a lot information about them.

For example, after he took over the Jeon's the company began to grow stronger, for example Jeon Jungkook was a cripple, there was a lot news about him but you couldn't see all of it. 

You finally got tired of looking at it but caught article headlines

'Jeon Jungkook was illegitimate child of Jeon's? Is Jeon Jeonghan the real heir of Jeon's?'

You dug deep into the matter of the article and there was news like wife and third wife of a wealthy family Jeon Jungkook was actually an illegitimate child?

There's not sure answer put asking questions, the title was completely different from the content.

At the beginning of the article everyone thought that Jeon Jungkook was an illegitimate child of the Jeon family but then they suddenly changed directions, they suddenly pointed out that Jeon Jungkook's mother was the original wife and Jeon Jeonghan's mother was the detestable Mo. The original wife was forced out of the Jeon family by a third party and after many years she returned to the main seat of the Jeon's, it was for revenge.

Then, the article began to talk about Jeon Jungkook's disability, they said he was not born with disability, so why did he become a cripple who could only sit in a wheelchair? there was no such a accident recorded and they didn't say it explicitly, the following words has a guiding meaning.