Chocolate (Charluca)

This story was suggested by kaiwaii-sweetie  i hope you guys enjoy!

It was a nice normal afternoon and the squad was hanging out with one another. Alex and Levi were at the mall, Jaxx and Sora were busy playing video games after Sora moved into Jaxx's house, Light, Jade, Zach, and Drake were hanging out at the park. Luca and Charli were at home eating the chocolate they bought from the before.

Charli: YUM! i wish we has more of these chocolates

Luca:hehehe Charli you got chocolate ol over your mouth and hands.

Charli:oh sorry im kind of a messy eater and i've warmed the chocolate witch my hands. would u mind cleaning it for me?

Luca: oh uhh sure

Luca was thinking on going to grab something to wipe Charli's mouth but instead he had a different idea

Charli:uh Luca wha-

Luca shut Charli's mouth by sucking the chocolate out of it, licking all the chocolate of and taking his advantage to make out with her. she stopped for a moment and started sucking on her fingers. Charli was in shock that she couldn't even speak. before she knew even happened Luca grabbed Charli bu the arm and dragged her into his room. he places her on the bed revealing her panties as she was only wearing a short dress.

Charli:L-Luca are you sure this is okay

Luca took his clothes off leaving boxers on. he climbs onto Charli and says

Luca: i think it's time that we do this, don't you think?

Luca took Charli's dress off as she wasn't wearing any bra. Luca starts making hickeys all over Charli's neck. Luca starts going down to her boobs and sucking on them and softly biting them. Luca starts licking the nipples on both tits switching left and right as he squeezes the other.

Charli: L-Lucah~

Luca takes off Charli's panties and his boxers. Charli was surprised by the size of his dick though she is about to lose you virginity from her best friend.

Charli:Luca..

Luca:Yes Princess?

Charli:please don't go easy on me

Luca:im glad you said that because i was thinking the same thing

Luca rubs the tip of his dick to her clits. it didn't take long for him to shove it in.

Charli; OH FUCK YEA~

Luca thrusts thrusts and thrusts. and Charli kept moaning.

Charli's mind:it's hurts but it feels so good~

Luca:damn Charli you feel so good!~

Luca and Charli kept doong this for 10 more minutes before cumming at the same time. they both took a shower and slept together for the rest of the day. after all that they started buying the same chocolate ever since.

This may not be as good as the others but i hope u liked it! Also sorry for the spelling mistakes