first date

・゚: *✧・゚:*⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚📱⇦ y/n's pov ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ ✧*:

[milk bitch]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

hey y/n ik ur depressed
and everything since youve
just broken up with ur
boyfriend of 4 years but i
was wondering if you'd
like to go w/ me to visit
oikawa

ma'am who said i
was depressed 🤨

ur private story is filled
with pics of you just crying....

not me
wrong bitch👁👁

oh...right

ehh i guesss i'm down to go,
why are you over here anyway

how about i explain
on the way over

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*🌑*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"so you want to convince oikawa, your rival might i add, to help you play volleyball better?" y/n sucked on the milk carton kags had packed for their adventure. y/n and the black haired setter were currently walking towards aoba johsai high, in search of the brown haired volleyball captain, hoping to convince the man to give some advice and help advance kageyama's playing. "you know, if i were him i wouldn't help you."

"that's exactly why you're here." kageyama added quickly, his resting face scaring a nearby group of kids into tears.

"i don't understand, what am i gonna do- wait woah! i am not giving oikawa a bj just to help you out! i mean i love you and all-"

"y/n!" kageyama slapped his hand across the girls mouth, his face reddening from her suggestive idea and the fact that she had said the 'l word' to him. spluttering out, "i wasn't going to pr-prostitute you." he harshly whispered. quickly retracting his hand away, he asked, "did you just lick me?"

y/n cackled at the setter's disgusted face while he wiped his hand clean on her shirt. "hey, you gotta do whatcha gotta do-"

"y/n-chan?" a familiar voice called out, y/n and kageyama both looked at each other, undoubtedly thinking the same thing, that has to be oikawa, before coming face to face with none other than the man they were just talking about.

"hey tohru..." y/n gave him a tight-lipped smile, shoving kageyama forward, giving him a chance to speak to the man he'd been running all over town to see.

"oh.. tobio's here too..." oikawa gave a lesser-genuine smile towards the boy. y/n awkwardly whistled, immediately stopping when she saw the look kageyama was giving her. she agreed with the crying kids on that one, that boy's stare was deadly.

"oikawa what are you doing here? i expected to see you at your school."

"i'm here with my nephew," kageyama and i acknowledged the little boy beside him, sending a quick wave, "we take mondays off practice."

y/n went off to oikawa's nephew, trying to give the two setters a chance to speak on their own. "so... you come here often?" she asked the tiny boy in front of her.

he gave her a confused look. choosing to respond anyway, "not really. tohru started taking me here since his girlfriend dumped him. he's been lonely." damn, kids really say anything huh... y/n thought to herself, her eyes widenening at the new piece of information she'd gotten from the small child. quick reminder to self: never speak to children again, who knows who they'll spill your secrets to...