The begining...?

Kayla: why can't you just tell us..I mean we all knew where you were?
Haraith: I was lying about where I was too you guys...I-
Danny: COME ON SPIT IT OUT WERE RUNNING OUT OF TIME
Grace: haraith where were you?
*jordan stares at her*
Haraith: I was with jordan..I-
Kayla: you told me you were at you're grandparents
Danny: but haraith..you told me you're grandparents were not alive?
Haraith: i know..i know I told all of you lies and I'm sorry
Grace: so you where staying at Jordan's...what's the big deal?
Haraith: that's not all...when you were at the hospital and Kayla was out of town...I went to Jordan's house for a month..and we made out
*tears fill up in Kayla's eyes as she looks at jordan*
Haraith: I told Jordan to tell Kayla he was busy so they would break up...and then we had se-
Jordan: enough haraith
Danny: SHUT UP JORDAN....you told me you were there for Kayla, and that you loved her?
Jordan: I know I did...bu-t
Kayla: but what Jordan? Was I not enough for you? I made sure I was always by you're side even when you were in you're dark place...I stood up for you every time YOU FUCKED UP, AND THATS HOW YOU REPAY ME? BY SLEEPING WITH MY BESTFRIEND?
*jordan goes over to Kayla and hugs her as she cried in his arms*
Kayla: Jordan get away from me!
Jordan: I am so sorry..I wasn't thinking, when she called and told me she wanted to come over I didn't think anything of it. Im sorry Kayla I still lov-
Kayla: don't even finish that word jordan
Grace: haraith you have to be kidding me...you're sleeping with everyone now? First it was my boyfriend then jordan what's next the janitor?
Haraith: I'm sorry I hurt you guys I really am.
*the board changes to Jordan's name*
Danny: you're next jordan
Jordan: haven't we hurt ourselves enough?
Danny: dawg just say a secret and move.
Jordan: well....uh... around basketball season when we where getting ready to take the drug test....  I made Danny fail by drugging him so he would loose his scholarship and get kicked of the team.
Grace: what's it with y'all and drugging people?!?
Danny: for real Jordan... I thought you wanted me to make it....
Jordan: you've always had everything you're rich popular got nice cars a dad that loves you and a mom.... You had everything
Danny: BUT I WORKED FOR THAT SHIT. And you just threw me under the bus like that? Fuck you man...that scholarship was all I could prove to my dad that I didn't need his money to be great.
Jordan: I'm sorry man..I really am
Danny: fuck you're sorry
Grace: Danny you're up
Danny: I've always loved Kayla..
*kayla looks at Danny in shock*
Jordan: wtf man
Danny: you..you have no place to "wtf me now"...I've liked her since freshman year and wanted to ask her to the homecoming dance but you asked her. And I've been jealous of you since. She's so special and talented and you don't even notice that. When she lies she doesn't make eye contact, when she's laughing she raises her eyebrows cause her eyes close when she doesn't, and she loves helping people on the street every Saturday.
She also lost her brother and parents died last summer that's why she went out of town.she also tried to kill her self because of it...and where were you? Right sleeping with her best-friend
Grace: omg Kayla...David's dead?
Kayla: yeah..Uhmm *trying to hold back her tears* he and my parents got into a crash.
That's why I couldn't come too you last summer and I'm sorry, I was jealous of you and I regret putting you through all of that.
*grace goes over to her and hugs her tight*
Grace: I hate you for what you did but I still love you. I'm sorry you went through all of that. And I'm sorry for not hearing you out. I love you okay?
*kayla nods and hugs her back while crying*
Jordan: I'm sorry kayla...I...I didn't know-
Danny: why wouldn't you?
Jordan: I'm so sorry kayla from the bottom of my heart.
Haraith: I'm sorry too kayla-
Kayla: I don't want too look you both in the face right now.
*graces name appeared on the wall*
Grave: well last summer I almost committed suicide..Uhmm and I uh...went to the mental hospital and tried to kill my self again and blamed all of that on Kayla..
Kayla: that's why the cops were after me?
Kayla: I honestly deserved it.
*im glad all the secret is out...but it's not over yet...one of you don't leave her alive...who's it going to be. You have 3 hours hurry up or all of don't make it.
Who do you think should be killed and which do you think should live? Next chapter coming soon