Anbu Teams Annouced

AN: ummmm ha ha ha. soooooooo uhhhh. hi?
ha ha ha.. pls don't kill me

It was finally the day of the Abby team announcements. Naruto was excited because not only did he get stronger from training with Kurama on holding their bijuu form-

(flashback)
Are you ready Kit? Your pretty young now, so the strain of holding this form might be too much

Nah, bring it Kurama.

Naruto got ready to combine with Kurama and felt the power surging through him. Along with that, he fueled his body with more power after remember his fight with the masked man.

I WILL beat the person. I don't know who they are, but messing with me and reducing me to this pathetic state will not be forgiven.

Inside him, Kurama smiled knowing that Naruto was as determined as always.

Alright, times up kit. You lasted for a solid minute in that form. How do you feel?

I feel grea-

(No he didnt.) He fell on the floor as soon as the combination was over and snored louder ever.

(End of flashback)

" I wonder if I'll be placed in the same squad as Tenten." Naruto ponders as he walks toward the Anbu HQ.

He walks in to find that mostly everyone was there and the genin recruits were holding pieces of papers with numbers of them ( squad numbers). One of his Anbu friends, Tomozaki, handed him a paper.
The paper read 6.
"Squad 6 leader huh." Naruto murmured and throw the paper out. He was more interested in the other groups. His old Anbu group would be disbanding since there will be new ones formed.

(skip a little)

Naruto goes through most of the people's papers there and only finds 3 squad members that have 6 as well.

"Hmm, only one more member. WAIT I forgot about the genins." Naruto laughs at his mistake and hurried toward the room where all the Genins are, waiting for their squad leader to pick them up.

He opens the door and spots them.

Sasuke, with his classic thinking pose
Tenten, just checking the condition of her weapons
Yu, sitting around with her  paper that reads (5)
And Gren, doing..
"Pushups?" Naruto says out loud.
"Well no matter, does anyone have team 6?" Naruto asks out loud.
And everyone except 1 person shakes their head.

(Cliche moment incoming)

"TENTEN NO WAYYY!!" Naruto exclaims and jumps up and down.
"That's so exciting, and on top of that, ur the squad leader!" She squeals as she also, jumps up and down with Naruto.

"Ah what a good day so far." Naruto puts his hands behind his head and walks out the room.

" I already told the rest of the team, but meet me at Ichiraku, we'll introduce ourselves there." Naruto leave the building and heads towards the ramen shop. He also has a list of questions to try to understand a little bit of his teams power.

Little did he know, that something will happen at the meeting place..

"YOU GUYS ARE HOPELESS." Naruto whines and falls out of his seat.
His team members sweat drop and apologize for being weak, despite being in the Anbu.

"It's not our fault your just so talented Naruto."    Bear chuckles. (I'm using mask names)

Naruto had asked them questions about their capabilities and powers but when they told him

"Pretty decent chakra control"
"3-4 Jutsus in my arsenal"
"I can only use a kunai to fight"

Naruto just gave up.

"HOW DO YOU CALL YOURSELVES ANBU" he cries.
" The anbu are supposed to be high chunin to Jounin level, and here I am with people who can run 3-4 jutsus per fight and use a kunai for physical damage. Oh well, it doesn't matter." He smirks and his a devilish aura around him.

" I don't like the feeling of this" Tenten says (help me choose her mask).

He laughs and takes out a few scrolls.

"It's time for a little training.. and by little I mean non-stop until ur high jounin level."

The entire Anbu team freak out.

(Skip to training grounds.)

Everyone is on the floor except Naruto, who barely broke a sweat.

"This training is like 1/4 of what I always do." He tells them, which causes the team to feel even more hopeless.

"H-how do you s-stay alive with all of this." Bear barely gets out

Naruto ignored his question and collects all of the scrolls.

"Alright, thats it for today, we got a mission tomorrow so get ready for that."

"It's an A rank btw."

"HUH?" his whole team exclaims.

" Don't worry though, I'll be there and supervise it all. This will be a strong training regiment for you guys."

Tenten sighs and gets up off the ground.

"Alright then, I'll see everyone at the Hokages office by 10 tomorrow."

They part ways and Naruto heads home.

"What an exhausting day.. for them and not me mhahhahah."