Chapter TWELVE

Maddy had no idea what Bucky was up to, but she didn't care either because she was happy about any distraction

They drove the car for a while. Bucky went, and Maddy kept looking out the window. She didn't recognize the landscape because she kept thinking about Dean.
When Bucky saw a tear roll down her cheek, he pulled her close and put his arm around her. Maddy let it happen, snuggled up against him, closed her eyes, and fell asleep.

At first, she didn't notice that the car had stopped and Bucky was stroking her hair. Only when he began to whisper her name, she opened her eyes.
"We're here, Princess," Bucky smiled at her.
She looked out the window and saw the sea.
Her eyes shone. "Oh, Bucky. You went to the sea with me?" She thought she was dreaming.
He nodded.
"Thank you," she whispered, and he replied: "For you always."
They got out of the car, and a strong breeze blew against them. They put on their jackets and started walking.
"Thanks, Bucky. That distraction is good." Maddy began, and he nodded. They walked around for a bit, and no one said a word.
After a while, they found a sheltered place, and they sat on the sand.
Maddy looked at the ocean and sighed. Then she told Bucky everything that had happened. Tears ran down her face when she finished. "I just can't believe he left me."
Bucky took her in his arms and just held her tight. He kissed her head and mumbled: "I'm always there for you."
She looked at him and said: "Thanks Bucky."
He smiled. They continued their walk, and it was already getting dark.
"Let's go home," he suggested, and Maddy agreed.
They drove to Bucky's apartment. When they arrived, Maddy looked around. Bucky was a little nervous. "I know it's nothing special. But it has always been enough for me so far."
Maddy smiled, "It's good that way, don't worry."
He returned her smile and then asked: "How about a beer?"
Maddy nodded: "That would be great."
Bucky went into the kitchen and got two bottles. He opened it and handed it to Maddy. She nodded and took a long swig.
Both stood across from each other at the table. Maddy put her bottle down and ran her hair nervously. Bucky fixed her with his gaze and took a long swig as well of his beer before he placed his bottle on the table.
Maddy returned his gaze. He leaned forward a little and pushed both bottles aside.
"Why are you looking at me like that?" she asked him.
Bucky came closer. In a dark voice, he replied: "Because you are so beautiful."
He reached out his right hand and stroked her cheek. Her heart began to pound wildly, and her stomach tightened. "What is happening here right now?" she thought to herself. She thought of Dean and was confused.
She didn't know what was happening to her when Bucky began to stroke her lower lip with his thumb. She was hypnotized and petrified. He looked deep into her eyes and leaned down to her. Maddy just let it happen. He parted his lips and started to kiss her.
Careful at first. He cupped her face, and she kissed him back.
Their tongues found each other and whirled around with passion. Maddy climbed onto the table and sat in front of him.
"I've waited so long for this," he muttered.
Maddy hugged his neck, and they kissed again.
His hand slipped under her shirt and went to the clasp of her bra. He opened it with his thumb and forefinger. Maddy reached under her shirt, and with a deft movement, she pulled out her bra.
She grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head. How good he looked, so muscular. She looked at his left arm. It was made entirely of metal. She never asked him what had happened. She ran her fingers over it. It felt good.
She stroked his chest and walked to his pants. She undid the buttons, and he let it fall to the floor. Then he pulled her back to him, and Maddy wrapped arms and legs around him. She felt his erection between her legs, and she was already wet too.
He kissed her, and a low moan came from his throat. His right hand went back under her shirt and found her breast. He cupped her and began to tickle her nipple with his thumb. Maddy groaned. Then everything happened very quickly. Maddy let go of him and took off her shirt. His eyes lit up when he saw her bare torso.
"Oh god Maddy, you are so beautiful," he whispered.
She took off her jeans, and before he could do anything, her hand reached into his boxer shorts and gripped his cock. Bucky rolled his eyes and groaned. He was so big. He couldn't hold back any longer and tore her string with his left metal hand. Maddy gave a sharp scream. His right hand reached between her legs. His index finger penetrated her, and Maddy closed her eyes and groaned. She leaned her forehead against his and just let it happen.
Bucky cupped her chin, lifted her head, and whispered, "Look at me." He withdrew his finger from her and licked it off. "Hmmm," he muttered.
Maddy took a sharp breath and grabbed his head, and pulled him close. She looked him in the eye and bit his lip. He groaned and started kissing her wildly.
"Get up," he ordered her, and she obeyed.
He looked her up and down and pulled down his boxer shorts. Now Maddy could see his cock and not just feel it. It was so big that she had to swallow.
"Now turn around," said Bucky in a hot voice.
She turned and leaned on the table. Bucky ran a hand down her back to her buttocks. Then he cupped her waist, and with one push, he was inside her.
"Oh, Maddy," he exclaimed, and she couldn't suppress her loud moaning either.
He moved back and forth, and his thrusts got harder and harder. Maddy groaned, "Oh god, Bucky."
That turned him on even more. Then he withdrew from her, turned her around, and covered her lips with a hot kiss. With one deft movement, he picked her up and carried her towards the couch while she wrapped her arms and legs around him. She was sitting on his lap when he sat down.
They didn't stop kissing when Bucky picked her up and slid his cock into her again. He grabbed her bottom, and she moved up and down. He couldn't hold it back much longer, and Maddy was about to explode too. He stopped kissing her and groaned,
"Look at me." Maddy looked him in the eye. "Scream for me, baby," he whispered.
Maddy couldn't stop it, and she came, full of force. "Ohhhh, Bucky ...."
Bucky's head snapped back, and he, too, surrendered to his climax with a loud moan. "Ahhhh, Maddy ...."
They leaned their heads together, breathing hard.
After a while, Maddy looked at Bucky. "Bucky, that was amazing."
He nodded. "I couldn't have imagined it would be nicer," he replied and kissed her forehead. Maddy climbed off his lap and lay down. Bucky climbed behind her and wrapped his arms around her after pulling a blanket over her bare body. Completely exhausted, both fell asleep on the spot.

When Maddy woke up the following day, she realized what had happened. "What did I do," she thought. "Oh my god, Dean."
Her eyes filled with tears. Last night was incredible, but she hated herself for it. She wanted Dean back, and when he was going to find out about it, she finally had no more chance. On the other hand, she didn't want to lie to him and knew she had to tell him. Bucky was still sleeping.
She got up, got dressed, and wrote him a message on a piece of paper: "Bucky, last night was wonderful. Although, it shouldn't have happened. I love Dean. I'm sorry. Maddy."
She put the note on the table, quietly left the apartment, and took a taxi home.

When Bucky woke up, Maddy was gone. He sat up in amazement. He saw the note on the table, got up, and fetched it. He sat back on the sofa and read. A sigh came from his throat as he looked at the floor. "Oh, Maddy," he whispered.
He considered calling her but decided to give her some time.
Instead, he called Sam.
"Hey Buck, what's up?" he greeted his friend on the phone.
Bucky told Sam everything.
When he was done, they were both silent for a moment.
Then Sam began: "You are telling me that you had nothing better to do than fuck the woman who was abandoned by her boyfriend two days ago and was devastated?"
Bucky stuttered, "Sam, I ... I couldn't help it. I ... I think I love her. She's so beautiful, so perfect. I have to have her."
Sam sighed: "Buck, her heart still belongs to Dean, you see? Don't make it worse than it is. And above all, give her time and don't press her. She has to find out for herself what she wants."
Bucky agreed to his friend, and they ended the conversation. He got dressed, made himself a cup of coffee, and thought about the last night with Maddy.

Maddy was still totally confused when she got home. She washed herself first and decided to call Dean's brother. She just had to talk to someone.
Sam was happy about her call and asked her to come to the bunker. Dean wasn't there, he assured her. She agreed and went on her way. When she arrived at the bunker, Sam received her with a hug.
"Hey dear," he greeted her.
"Hey Sam," she returned the hug.
They sat down at the table in the great hall.
"So," began Maddy, "Dean is not here?"
Sam shook his head.
"Okay," she replied and then continued: "Sam, I screwed up."
Sam looked at her questioningly: "What did you do?"
Neither of them noticed that Dean was standing at the top of the stairs and watching them.
"Sam, I don't know. I was so hurt and still am. After Dean broke up, I called Stacy and she stayed with me for the night. When she left, she met Bucky and sent him over to me. He wanted to distract me so he took me to the seaside. It was a nice day, but I was only thinking about Dean the whole time. Then we drove to his house and had a drink. Well, and then it happened. "
"What happened, Maddy?" asked Sam."
Maddy started to cry:" I slept with Bucky."
Sam widened his eyes and was about to say something when they heard a familiar voice cry out: "I'll kill him, that son of a bitch."
„Dean!"Maddy jumped up.
Without paying attention to her, Dean ran out of the door, got into his car, and drove away.
Sam and Maddy looked at each other when Maddy whispered: "Shit ".
Sam nodded: "Yep."