8.

Raavi came to the Pandya house with a heart full of hopes and, she saw everyone waiting for her. No one had gone to the store or to their college. They were waiting for her eagerly. Dhara welcomed her inside and made her sit on the couch. She quickly brought some buttermilk for her, then the entire family surrounded her and sat down.

Shiva was sprawled on his cot, and looking at the scene before him. He did feel a little bad for Raavi got the storm she was about to face, but he remembered that she brought it upon herself. There was no one else to blame except her. She was still smiling like an idiot and Shiva knew that this chipkali still hadn't realised the full consequences of her action.

"Raavi, I'm sorry maine sabko bata diya. Par mujhse raha nahi gaya." Dhara said.

"It's okay Dhara di. Main samajhti hu yeh baat toh hot gossip hai." Raavi said. "Aap logo ko jo puchna hai puch lijiye."

"Yeh hua kaise?" Gaumbi asked

"Dev ko chorke Shiva kaha se aa gaya?" Krish asked.

"Shiva aur tum toh ek dusre se kabhi thik se baat tak nahi karte the." Dev said.

"Shiva tumhe date pe le gaya tha? Use bazar le jaane kahu toh 10 baar bolna padta hai." Dhara said.

"Par Shiva itna bara chupa rustam nikla!" Krish exclaimed and was immediately thrown at pillow at by Shiva.

"Aap log thoda sans lijiye." Raavi giggled. "Main shuru se batati hu." Raavi honestly didn't know what to say. "Woh Shiva mujhse bachpan se pyaar karta hai, par use dikhana nahi aata tha isiliye woh mujhse jhagra karta tha." Raavi noticed Shiva's glare, yet continued. "Main ek din Kirti ke saath uski scooty mein ghum rahi thi, tab maine notice kiya ki Shiva hume follow kar raha hai. Phir main har roz notice karne lag gayi ki woh mujhse secretly follow karta hai. Tab maine use confront kiya toh mana kar diya usne. Par phir ek din main jab store gayi toh maine dekha Shiva apne phone mein secretly mere pictures dekh raha hai. Phir kya, maine usse pucha aur woh rone lag gaya bechara. Bola Raavi main tujhse bohot pyaar karta hu. Phir mera bhi dil pighal gaya aur maine bola I love you too Shiva!"

The entire family was shocked.

"Shiva roya? Aur usne I love you bola?" Dhara was stumped.

"Bakwaas!" Shiva suddenly joined the family. "Yeh jhoothi story suna rahi hai. Sach bata sabko. Bhabhi aap toh jaante ho iss chipkali ko. Aur mujhe bhi. Main aisa kar sakta hu? Main aap sab ko real story batata hu."

Raavi's heart was pounding. She didn't want Shiva to tell them the truth. He had given her three days and he couldn't turn his back now!

"Yeh chipkali kabhi bhi kahi bhi aa jaati rahi hai. Har din ke nautanki se main bore ho gaya tha phir maine ise bola get lost toh yeh rote rote chali gayi truck ke saamne suicide karne. Phir bachana para. Tab se leke yeh chudail mere gale par gayi. Har roz "I love you" bolne kahi bhi aa jaati thi." Raavi scowled at his story. "Phir ek din tang aake maine bhi I love you bol diya."

"Yeh aap dono ek ho story ka itna different version kyu suna rahe ho? Kaunsa real version hai?" Krish asked.

"Mera wala." Both said at the same time.

Dhara laughed. "Chalo yeh thik hai. Dono toh apni khud ki love story ko bhi leke ladte hai. Toh sab normal hai."

"Bilkul Dhara. Yeh na lade toh lagta hai koi problem ho gayi." Gaumbi smiled. "Aaj tu chutti le Shiva. Apni girlfriend ke saath time spend kar le."

Turns out the entire family was satisfied. Gaumbi left for the store. Shiva and Raavi both blushed at Gaumbi's statement. But the rest of the family didn't leave Shivi yet.

"Tune ise date pe le jane ke liye kaise convince kiya Raavi?" Dhara asked.

"Mujhe convince nahi karna para. Maine ise text kiya aur yeh aa gaya!" Raavi spoke the truth. "Jab se mera boyfriend bana hai, meri shar baat maanta hai Shiva."

Raavi was stunned as she realised this. Shiva had never said no to her for anything. He was an amazing boyfriend.

"Achha, girlfriend ka ghulam. Tujhse se yeh expect nahi kiya tha Shiva." Krish laughed and Shiva hit him with another pillow.

"Aur Raavi kaisi girlfriend hai Shiva?" Dhara asked.

"Bohot demanding."

Raavi hit Shiva with a pillow. Then she remembered she was here to make Dev jealous, but he didn't seem jealous at all. He was sitting and listening to them with a smile. Raavi was disappointed.

"Toh tu ab iss maami ki behen ki beti se nafrat nahi karta?" Dev asked.

"Nahi."

Raavi was so happy to hear that.

"Achha ruko. Main tum dono ka muh meetha karati hu." Dhara said.

She got a packet of laddu and fed one to both Shiva and Raavi. Then she gave Raavi some money to keep as shagun. Raavi happily kept it and touched Dhara's feet for her blessings.

Shiva mentally cursed this chipkali for being so dense. She didn't know what she was doing, so in three days he had to prove to her that Dev didn't love her, but he also had something else in mind. He was also going to prove to her that she didn't love Dev either. It was nothing other than her stupidity.