Chapter 28 Wonderwall

The next day I woke up earlier than usual, I don’t know why since we went to bed pretty late. I took the opportunity to take a long shower and as always sing the best shower-song of all times: Wonderwall by Oasis. Man that song sounds so good in the shower, like the echoes and all that. When I had finished the second verse I could hear a voice singing along and by a voice I mean Harry. It would have been a bit weird if Louis had entered the bathroom, but I guess they walk in on each other all the time.

And maybe, you’re gonna be the one that saves me, cause after all you’re my Wonderwall…” I sang and I heard Harry chuckling. “Hey Styles, why are you laughing?”

 “Is that you’re shower song? I thought you’d have like a bit more Beyoncé” he yelled from the bedroom.

“I love Beyoncé but I can’t do her justice so I’ll just sing Wonderwall since Liam’s voice is so damaged from all the drugs, I sound better than him” I yelled back and Harry burst out laughing.

“I’m going down to eat some breakfast now” he said as he peeked his head in the bathroom.

“Yeah, I’ll be down in a sec” I replied but we both knew that a sec was probably more like 10 minutes, if I was really fast. I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me and then one on my head. I walked out to the wardrobe and took my jeans and one of Harry’s t-shirts. I really had to go and get some clothes at our flat, especially for tonight. I walked back in to the bathroom and brushed out my curly hair and tied it up in a messy bun. I walked down the stairs but I stopped in the middle as I heard Harry speaking to Louis.

“Do you think she’ll like it?” Louis asked in a low voice.

“Yeah I think so, she said she always wanted to do it” Harry answered low. What had I always wanted to do? I’ve always wanted to go to Texas, but he can’t take me to Texas can he? But how can I know, he is Harry Styles after all, anything is possible for him and my birthday is coming up. I think it’s best to just let it through and pretend I never heard the conversation. So I tip toed up the stairs and walked back in to the bedroom. Then I opened it loud and walked down the stairs loudly so that they would notice me.

“Here she is, the sleeping Cazzanova” Louis said smiling at me when he saw me.

“You’re so funny Boo Bear” I said sticking out my tongue at him. “I haven’t gotten over your masterpiece, so be prepared”.

“Shit I had forgotten about that…” he mumbled. Yeah sure thing, I bet he was awake a long time before he went to sleep and just waiting for me.

“What’s for breakfast?” I asked looking at Harry who was sitting on the couch.

“I was thinking that we’d eat out” he said as he stood up from the couch. Damn he looked good. His jeans sat low on his hips and his t-shirts slung around his upper body perfect. He had rolled up his sleeves a bit so that you could see his fit arms. As long as he didn’t wear his beanie, that beanie made me feel so much.

“That sounds lovely” I said kissing him on his lips. “Are you coming Lou?”

“Yeah thanks babe, I’ll just check with El and then we can go” he answered.

“Sure thing” I said as I sat down on the couch. Harry walked over to the CD-player and pressed a few buttons and turned on the radio.

This is radio 1 with Grimmers and here comes the next song to lighten up your morning” the voice on the radio said and then like a prayer from heaven the song started playing.

“Oh my god” I said as I stood up and started dancing along to Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It) by Beyoncé. Beyoncé is the queen and you can’t question that because she is perfect in every single way. Since I have this… obsession with Beyoncé I had learned the steps to Single Ladies. Sophie was a huge fan as me and so was Mandy; we called ourselves the Cheetah Girls when we were younger. Even though that was Raven and the girls, but lose enough. Harry soon joined in laughing with me as he tried to dance along, he didn’t know the steps but he tried to copy me. We were singing our hearts out and dancing like goofs, but man it was fun. Harry smiled at me during the whole song, yelling out the words. And I had to say, it sounded amazing even though he was joking.