Caught

Ariana is your mom and she catches you and your boyfriend Jack Avery having sex

Age: 16 (for y/n)
Age: 17 (for jack)

(Ari Pov)
I just got home from the store and I heard something coming from y/n room but I just ignored it and then I started hearing something else but ignored it again thinking it was nothing and I put the stuff up I got from the store and I heard the noise again now I'm really getting annoyed so I went upstairs to see what the noise was.....

(Y/n Pov)
I moaned as jack slammed right back into me after I Came the first time and he moaned as I clenched around him and he put his hand on my neck "damn babygirl your so tight" jack moans and I moaned louder as he goes faster and he puts his hand on my mouth going harder making the bed creek "shh baby you don't want anyone hearing us do you?" Jack said moaning a bit as I clenched again. I shook my head no and he kept going faster and harder by the second. It felt really good and I really wanted to moan but I couldn't if I did jack would punish me. We came and heard the door open "oh my god!!" I heard my mom scream "mom it's okay just get out!" I said in a rushed tone and covered me and jack up with the covers and my mom left and shut the door I assumed that she was still out there "I'm staying out here until you both are dressed and explain to me what you to just did!" My mum said from the other side of the closed door and jack groaned and kissed my neck "baby I still want you tho!" Jack whined and I puts my bra and underwear on along with my clothes and jack did the same "it's okay bubs maybe later" I said and kissed his forehead and jack smiles and so do I "there won't be a maybe later!" Mum said and opened the door "so explain to me why were you and Jack having sex" mum said "it's just sex ms Grande" jack said "no it's not you just took her virginity!" Mum yelled at jack and he flinched and hid behind me "mum I said it was okay your making jack scared stop!!" I said knowing jack has a lot of anxiety from the past and now and I saw that my mum had a sad look on her face "I'm sorry jack and hun I just don't want you to grow up so fast I love you and it's just to soon but ok" mum said and hugged us and soon jack got used to Ariana and mum got used to us having sex around the house...
The end enjoy luvs!