Chapter 1

Sunday morning, but the weather was ni this close to sunny. It was cloudy and gloomy day. But for Sesha it was a cozy and comfortable day. She always liked such kind of weather. She was craving for burger for quite a while. And as the weather was on her favor she decided to go out for some burgers. She reached her favorite cafe and ordered her favorite burger. She finished her burger but was craving for more so she ordered another one too. While she was waiting for her order a guy suddenly came and sat I front of her. She looked around everywhere and the cafe was almost empty. At the same time a waiter came and placed her burger in front of him. He thought that the burger was his order and started eating the fries. There was one thing Sesha never shared with anyone, that was her fries. And to top it up a stranger was eating her fries at that. She got so fired up and was about to scold him but he cut her off and started to introduce himself. He introduced himself as Asher. She has never heard of that name in her life so, she got so confused and started to think that it was all so prank. And now rather than trying to think of who that guy might be she started to worry about how she's gonna end up in a prank video on social media as "someone who got pranked". She never liked unwanted attention and now it was a crisis moment of her social life. She snapped out of her thoughts and asked who this Asher was. He said, " I am Asher your blind date". And started spewing nonsense about how his grandfather set him up to that blind date. She was so confused and just stared at his face for some minutes straight. At the same time her order came and she came back to her senses. Then she asked him what he thought her name was. And he mentioned someone named Ava. She exclaimed in confusion, "But I am not Ava.I am Ses...... nevermind.Look I am not who you think I am so please sit somewhere else". There broke an awkward silence. Then after sometime he said, "Wait, you're not Sesha??". She denied it fiercely and just left after paying for the food and asked the waiter to pack her food.
He followed her with his eyes until she left. Suddenly ,his phone rang and his grandfather started screaming how his date has been waiting for him since half an hour. So, he stood up and went.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.