Chapter Two

Harry had just got back to Hogwarts, Early. Minerva was Pissed off. Minerva Shouted" ALBUS DUMBLEDORE!! WHY IS THIS BOY IN THE HOSPITAL WING". Harry now remembered Everything.

Harry then was sent into his own Private Dorm. Minerva said" We need to Resort Harry". Professor Flitwick nodded. Snape was even there, He just Groaned" Why am I here again?". Minerva exclaimed" We Need to resort Harry". Severus said" Okay".

Minerva said" Harry, You can come down now". Harry came down, His hair was now Ginger. Minerva said" Harry, why is your hair Ginger?". Harry said" This is my Natural Hair colour". Severus said" Are you sure?". Harry nodded.

The sorting hat was put on Harry's Head and It whispered" ah yes, Your more like your mother then I imagined. Intelligence, Wisdom. You have it all. That only Means one thing—". Then it shouted" RAVEN-CLAW". Harry smiled.

Flit-wick said" Yes.. I knew you were Meant to go into my House the first time". Minerva said" Okay Harry, When everyone else is Away you will stay inside that Dorm you were just in. But when the Students are Back you will stay in Ravenclaw Tower, okay". Harry nodded. Severus was stunned, no Potter was sent into Ravenclaw House, before him.