♡ Albedo mikey

scenario : Emma, Hinata, and Yukti met up. And somehow they chatter about the boys' hairstyle and simply wanted to hairstyle their respective s/o if said s/o allowed them to modify their hairstyle.

Yu try and didn't expect Mikey to accept her request and cherish her creation greatly.

See Mikey, yukti, and toman's reaction and also people reaction

↑ day 2, Mikey still kept it

My DRAWING GRRR
Finished sketch and I'm too lazy to do coloring

~.•°•.~

3rd Person PoV

15:00 - shibuya . In a mall

Mall, is full of necessities and interesting things to see if you're bored. Maybe, it's different for someone who's hobby is shopping like emma or hina or any normal girl, Other than shopping, maybe going to spa or salon? Manicuring ? Placing a facial mask? Buying make up or clothes to wear? Unlike them, yukti prefers to stay indoor for relaxation... Except the above statement. So, the reason why yukti came to mall. Is because she is bored and want to keep in touch for her card design collection.

Besides, she wanted to make her special black sesame flavored taiyaki. To which Mikey savor it so much, that it is exaggerating. And also buy taiyaki and dorayaki along the way for her beloved~.

After a while of buying ingredients and a bunch of dorayaki and taiyaki in hand. She is currently seeing the cards and other trick objects that usually used by magician for street performance.

'Wow, look at that price... It's expected in japan. Magic tricks are not really popular.' Yukti thought this and sighed. A look of disappointment embedded in her face. But quickly vanished as she shook her head and smiled to herself 'the rarer, the better. Anyhow it's just an entertainment whatsoever. I understand that.'

Suddenly, the bell from the top of the entrance door ringed, indicating a costumer. Yukti doesn't really care to be honest. But what she surprised about is the familiar voices chatting away through the shop. Yukti turned around to see the familiar sandy blond and rosy brown locks with their feminine figure. Yep, it's none other than emma and hinata.

"Oh, emma ... Hinata . Fancy meeting you here " yukti said in somewhat nervous way. The two glanced to whoever speak to them and realized who they are. "Ah, yucchan ! ... Wait , why are you in this shop even though we had invited you to join us ?" Emma said, realizing why yukti's here. Yes, yukti rejected the offer because... "I thought, if i join you guys, the shopping would be in a clothes store, accessories or maybe ... Make up . So that's why, I'm not really interested with that " yukti answered her reason while averting her eyes towards emma. To which emma is surprised and then she pouted.