her protector(13)

So finally updated....
Long chappy.. 2000 words😇
I want lining cmnts, ☹️
Samajh aaya? 🤨
Chalo padho aur cmnt karo😁😆😆

No proof read... 🧐

****************

It has been one month and there is no sign of ommkara...
He is missing since one month....

After that incident no one found out where is ommkara or parv... Jayant, parv father is also vanished over night.... His all the property seized by government... No one knows how this happened..

Narendra try to find out about ommkara but couldn't....
He contact satyam who is in Delhi but he also don't know about ommkara.... At last he filed a missing report of ommkara in police station...

Here, Gauri is so sad and broken... She confessed her love to him and he left her just like that.... ?

Was parv right? He is not her ommkara but someone else... ?
Why he left her? Is he doesn't love her? So many questions but no answer...

does he forget her? Or he is in any danger? She doesn't know how she is feeling...she called him for many times... But the phone was switched off... In this one month she cried every night thinking about him....

And now she started thinking that maybe he doesn't love her that's why he left her

And now she started thinking that maybe he doesn't love her that's why he left her... Maybe she is not worth for him..
But what was that feeling when he kissed her? She doesn't know what to do.... She just want to know the answer from ommkara who is missing...

Narendra is well aware from Gauri situation... He guess that Gauri is in love with ommkara... But he acted like he doesn't know.... He tried his best to cheer her up.... But nothing work... She is not talking or smiling at all..

**********************

.

.

.

.

.

.

One day...
Morning....

Narendra is roming in his little garden and Gauri is hanging the wet clothes....

When they heard the sound...
They look at see near 4 cars arrived at their gate..... The cars are looking expensive...

Narendra and gauri are confused...
A man come out from the car...
He is wearing a black suit and goggles... Along with him more three people come behind him...
He come to Narendra with a smile....
Narendra look at him while gauri is looking them from far...
The man bend down and touch Narendra feet....

"Bless me uncle"

He stand up and look at daadu...
Daadu is confuse but...

"Stay happy" Daadu said..