chapter 1

It was 9:03 in the morning, it was your first day at your new house after you got out of your parents house, you have always wanted to get out of that hell hole, it was even more bordering to be there counting that your brother was an asshole.

You decided that it was enough thinking for right now, you got up and dressed in a black t-shirt tucked in some black jeans, you didn't want to complicate yourself too much.

After you were done brushing your H/L H/C hair you got out of your house and went out to go get a coffee. While at the coffee shop you look at the news, some kids have started going missing, at this point it wasn't even strange, almost all the kids at Derry went missing strangely.

You ignored what was on the TV and finished your F/C (Favourite coffee)

You went to take a walk, you noticed something red on the corner of your eye, you turned around to see what was it but there was nothing there.

"Must of been my imagination then" you said.

You continued walking through the streets of Derry.

You saw a bunch of teens beating up a couple, you got there to see what exactly was happening. It seemed that the teens where a bunch of homophobic assholes and were attacking a gay couple.

You couldn't believe what your eyes were seeing, you decided to step in before those stupid rats did anything way too heavy to those poor people.

"Hey you shit heads! Why don't you go put your hands up your ass if you like to use them so much!"

"You've got a problem?" One of the teens said.

"Yes I do" you said, secretly preparing yourself for battle.

"You can't do nothing to u-"

Before he even got to finish you punched him in the nose way harder than you thought, you even probably broke his nose. While the guy with the bloody nose step backwards the other two tried attacking you, you defended yourself successfully but the one that you broke his nose earlier wasn't happy. He tried kick you in your stomach but you pushed his leg away making him fall to his face.

"Next time thing before you do anything fucker" you said as you grabbed him and threw him down the bridge, which led to a ground full of grass and bushes. The fall wasn't that big so if he did anything to him self was probably break his hand.

At the sight of this, the other two teens runned as fast as they could to not be the next ones.

"Are you guys Okey?" You asked the couple while helping them get up.

"Yes, thank you so much miss/sir/Mix" one of them said.

"Good, but careful next time" you said.

You walked away towards your house.

As you entered your room you sighed to yourself. "this sure was a tough day." You flopped on bed and immediately fell asleep.

_____________________________

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I'm sorry if it was too short but I had an inspiration rush so I decided to make this first chapter of my fanfic.

(Also I'm really sorry that pennywise "doesn't appear" on this chapter, I just didn't want him to appear yet.)

Thank you for reading!

(I love taking cursed pictures of my furbys)