Chapter 22

3rd person pov.

Dr Anish opened another envelope given by Anaya, and said
"It is another DNA report of  Alya's  baby and It is prooving that the biological father of baby is Asim Ahmed Khan not Asher Ahmed Khan."

Everyone got shocked by listening that  name of  the real father of that baby,

Alya was  sweating , Anya came near her and said dangerously
"What did you said that everyone that day .
My husband raped you and that's why you got pregnant with his baby .
That's why your so called husband Asim out of humanity married you.

Like really?
you foolish woman,
you were cheating on my husband before marriage ,
Top of all  you planned and frame him as a rapist when you got pregnant with Asim.
This state is really dumb to not notice that baby is much similar to Asim instead of Asher."

Asher's  grandmother came forward and said
"This can't be true ,
I know that my grand daughter cannot do something like that .
I trust her complete, You are framing her."

Anaya roll her eyes and said
" Do you really think,
I give a damn about it that you trust me or not .
You never  trusted my husband , But I trust him more than anyone,
And  Come on ,
I bring  the truth out ,
So that people of this state can know that everything which is seen by eyes is not always correct and truth."

She turned at stage and said
"Now tell me who was saying  yesterday that shit,
come forward I will make sure that she will never able to speak in future."

Everyone shuddered with coldness in her voice Anaya's voice,
Her eyes was splitting anger,
She then return to the Khan family and said
" Why are you guys so silent?
It's truth the hospital is also known as for its morals also .
I can assure you that it can never give wrong report."

Someone from crowd said
" But reports can be false also ,
We know that a girl can never do such a thing."

Anaya looked at the crowd and said
"I promise after the last attempt I proved what happened that day,

then after that I will do something with this girl,
and believe me that no one can stop me."

Anaya turn to Alya and said
" Are you going to confess your crime, or I have to give then another proof.  because trust me I have a solid proof better than this and then
I promise I will give you punishment in front of everyone ,
No one can able to save you not a single person from your family not a single person from this state .
If I expose you then I will be a wife and I will make sure that you will rot in hell rest of life."

Asher's  father came forward and said "We  trust her and I know that my son and my daughter in law can never do such a thing."

Asim's mother or Asher's stepmother also came forward and said
"I also trust Alya and Asim,
Asher is a playboy,
I know that after all he is son of that women."

Anaya pointed her gun on the the Mrs Ahmed head and said
" What did you said my husband is a playboy .
Let me proof your son is a playboy and your husband is a playboy, who cheated on his wife for a trash like you,
And one more thing never ever say any wrong word about him .
Otherwise I will not think  for second to kill you and about my Asher being the son of my mother in law .

We all know that she was a very noble lady,  she stay loyal  in her marriage but what can I say when her husband is a a rascal cheated on her with a b**** like you."

Everyone gasped by listening Anaya's word ,
because No one ever dare to poin  out these things but here she showing them mirror.

Alya gain some courage and said
" You are lying,
I know that you don't have any proof because I am saying truth and I kn"ow that this child  is belong to Asher.

Before she can complete her sentence she felt that someone slapped her tightly she looked upon and saw that Anaya is the one who slapped her before she can say anything.

Anaya hold her hair and make her stand in front of a projector ,
which she asked  Bahadur chacha to bring in the morning itself.

After that she look at the crowd and said
" Today I am going to show you what happened that day .
As you all know that this whole mention is covered with the CCTV footage.
So I just gather old footage from the store room and now I will show you what exactly happened?."

All Khan family relaxed because in Khan mention there is no camera in anyone's room CCTV is only corridor and in front of room.

Alya smile because she thought that everything is over,but  now listening this nothing can prove her culprit.

Anaya play the video and at a time
"They all saw Alya entering his room  but within five minutes came out from the room torn cloth and everyone standing outside the room."

Anaya started laughing and said
" Do you really think that I am a fool enough that I didn't notice the span of time,
I saw that you came outside within 15 minutes.
It means that he didn't do anything on that day.
See at the bottom of video it is showing time of that day and you went inside the room at 1:30 and you came outside the  at 1: 45 .
It means that you went and warn him and  before he can do anything you run out of the room."

People started to talk  by looking at the video .
It was showing that Alya is the real culprit and she tried to hide her pregnancy by blaming Asher for raping her.

People started to look at Alia with disgust and then all of them noticed that police is also standing there.

Alya looked at everyone shocked because no one is coming to help her.
Before she know what happening she felt a sharp pain on my back.

Asher eyes went wide looking his wife, before he can say anything Anya stopped him and said...

How was the chapter?
Tell me in comment and don't forget to vote .
So now what will happen to Alya?
What is a Anaya's punishments?
Is everything over or there is something left?
Thanks my lovely readers
Amrit Rajpoot 💞💞💞💞