Delicate

We only had today,today to pack our bags for hogwarts.
Igor Karkaroff our headmaster,made an announcement that durmstang is under the death eaters curse and that we had to fled to somewhere safe,hogwarts was the only opinion to go to.
A few years back durmstang visited hogwarts for the triwizard tournament,my older sibling,Viktor,Viktor krum entered Viktor is hard to read he shows no emotion,but he seemed happy dancing at the Yule ball with a Gryffindor girl.I was 14 at the time I went with a girl named lavender brown,she was rather clingy.I made a few friends at hogwarts during the tournament despite I don't have that many friends at durmstang.

We were boarding on the ship there was three,all the boys were sorted into sections on the ship based on their house,I'm in Atticus House,for the brave and cunning.
It was a two day journey to hogwarts when we arrived there were students standing outside waiting for our arrival, the ship were placed in the black lake.Karkaroff lead us into a hall with tables,like a dining hall.Us durmstang boys formed a line formation as we walked in a girl perhaps ravenclaw locked eyes with a girl,there was something about her they way her silky dark hair framed her delicate face,I stared at her whilst we walked down the dining hall the glance was unbroken,she turned her head and started whispering to her friends.
A lot of tables appeared at the on the sides, i sat with my house group as we finished the meal we made our way out back to the ship and I saw lavender,i greeted her and asked
"hello lavender we meet again,do you know any girl in ravenclaw with Long silky dark hair with a fringe", i questioned
"Oh,you don't mean cho?",she replied
"Cho?cho what's her last name" I demanded
"Chang,her name is cho Chang,why do you ask Luca?"
"Luca I miss you,it has been for ever,let's hang"
"No,lavender,I mused be on the way to the ship , Dovizhdane,(goodbye in Bulgarian)

Silly girl,won't leave me alone,she always used to send letters to my house,Viktor and I would find it quite funny.

Atticus house were first to board the ship there was rows of sleeping bags each one had a name,that is were you would be assigned to sleep Until we go back to durmstang when it's safe.
I slept next to my closet friend,Lorenzo vida,he's always been here for me since i stared at durmstang.
"Lorenzo,are you awake"
"Yes Luca."
"Earlier,this girl and I made some sort of connection like eye contact" I explained
"So that is what you kept looking at I thought you were going crazy,this mysterious girl,does she have a name" Lorenzo questioned
"Cho,cho Chang" I stated
"You might see her tomorrow in class"Lorenzo exclaimed
"What do you mean by that"I remarked
"Since their isn't enough space on the ship head master agreed to splitting us into two halves half 1 will be in classes in hogwarts half 2 will be in classes on the ship"lorenzo said
"Sometimes Lorenzo you very useful,goodnight Lorenzo"

I went to sleep thinking about cho.