Chapter 3 (The Conditions And Reasons)

Mr.nanase&Ms.nanase:You have one conditions and tell the reason why you want become idol.
And Riku said he will tell the reason
Riku:Okay what the conditions?
Mr.Nanase:The Conditions is...
Riku:*Gulp*
Ms.nanase:*worry*
Mr.nanase: Don't Force yourself to be idol and don't forget about yours parents family and people around you okay?
Riku:O-Okay Dad Mom!
Ms.nanase: Goodboy ah! That right I forget to ask you about something!
Riku ask
Riku: What is it?
Ms.nanase begin ask reason to be the idol
Riku look at his parents he going to lie first but can't so he sake two reasons why he want become the idol
Riku open his mouth and said his reason
Riku:I want become a idol because my dream and I want to prove that I'm not the old myself that always cry and do nothing and I want to find Tenn-nii that is my reason
His parents shocked that his still think that he a useless child troublesome and other and he still want his twin brother come back home his parents thought if Riku do that he will suffer the suffer most is the his twin brother his parents so worry but nothing they can do because is impossible to stop him because he so brave and never give up easily so they decide to let him become an Idol and then mr.nanase tell him where company he will go?
Mr.nanase:Then where company do you want to go?
Riku said...
Riku:I want go to the "TAKANASHI COMPANY"
They both shock and said
Mr.nanase&ms.nanase:WHATTT!?
Riku so clueless about that company (awww he so cuteee UwU he cute when he so clueless)

Well that just for today I hope you enjoy it
Well about next chapter should I post tomorrow or this midnight? forget about that the important is next chapter!!!what the title next chapter?
The title is a..."TAKANASHI COMPANY/TAKANASHI PRODUCTION"
thanks for today okay
Byeee~ wait but this to Short I don't have any idea anymore I need to think first well just that for today goodnight minna-sannn~