{AGAAZ} PART 1

" Us Show ki Izzat ni Karni Aati na, Toh Aap...Aur Aapko Agar Biggboss ki Respect nahi Karni aati na Toh Aap Audience Ko Apna Side Dikha rahi hain!...Aur Iske Baad Aap Bartan bhi Manjengi! ", An piqued Arti rebuked at an already devastated Sana.

Shehnaz was already down, Because of the tiff that was going on between Sidharth and hers. Well not a Tiff but a Misunderstanding, Complete Misunderstanding. She was insecured and hurt from the way he was spending time with Himanshi and the way All of her Friends Asim, Aarti and Sidharth leaving her side. Talking about Asim and Aarti, They were already influenced by Himanshi's Cooked up Stories or we can say her side of the stories. But there was only person who was still confused at her unfamiliar Behaviour Or We can say, He was hurt the way She was Supporting his Opponents Paras and Mahira. Sidharth who was already suffering from Fever was no less than a Devastated man. He always had a Liking towards her since the Beginning and her this attitude was irking him alot. After the conversation of Biggboss and the Other housemates. Biggboss called her to know what was disturbing her so much that she didn't bother to attend the immediate meeting.

" Shehnaz Kuch der Pehele Aapne Jaise Bartav kiya. Kya yeh uchit tha karna? " Asked a Dejected Biggboss.

"Nahi! ", Replied a equally guilty Sana. She has always respected this and the way she behaved was quite remorseful for her.

"Kyu kiya?", Biggboss asked being curious as well as a bit disappointed.

"Meko Problem ho rahi hain..ek cheez se meko bho Zyada problem ho rahi hain...Me..Meko ni rehena yaha..meko bho zya...Bho bho Zyada problem ho rahi hain...Main Ignore bhi Ni kar paa rahi...Bass mujhe ni Pata Aapne kuch Kiya hain aisa! Himanshi aayi hain na... matlab aise hain ki maine usse feel kiya..Galti dono tarf thi na..Toh..Maine usse maafi Maangi...Itni Baar maangi..Ab meko..Ne...meko itna Galt feel ho raha hain! Meko ab...meko Problem jo rahi hain Bho zyada...meko Kisise problem ni meko Sidharth se bhi problem ho rahi hain...Woh mera Friend hain Kisi or ko Kyu bula raha hain! Mujhe feel huwa...kyuki...Agar woh meri Friend hoti toh Sidharth use Bulata ni toh ni...Par Sidharth ne mujhe dhokha Diya hain! Meko bho Ganda Feel ho raha hain! " , she sobbed breaking down. She couldn't take the ignorance of her only Bestfriend in the house. It was only him among the whole house who had this kind of effect on a bubbly carefree girl.

" Sidharth toh Tha Aapke Saath! Humesha tha", Biggboss said understanding her dilemma. "But ab ni hain", she said hurtfully but immediately she was interrupted by Biggboss ," Aap kabhi bhi Upset huwi! Woh Humesha Tha! " The voice said trying to make her Understand. " Ab main Ni rehena! Kyuki Hum dono mein se koi ek hi reh sakta hain! Main aur ni kar sakti... please please yeh request hain...Main Quit karna chahti hu" she said giving up. Finally After Alot of consolations Biggboss made her realise her fault.

"Thik hain...ab main karungi Sidharth se baat! Kyuki wohi toh ek Friend hain mera yaha..true!", She said and left the Confession room.

It was a Hour later when she went to have a chat with Aarti and Shefali. After few talks. She tried to make her Understand when Aarti deliberately dragged the topic of Sidharth being hurt and pretended to be the Bestest Friend of him.

"Jab main Rashmi ke Paas Jaati thi..Tab Sidharth ko hoti thi na Problem? Bata Hoti thi na" She asked being Serious while Aarti Nodded her head positively.

" Kyuki Uska Peeche se koi Jhagra Chalta tha...Ab main Apni Feeling batane lag padi hoon! Mujhe toh Sidharth se Matlab tha...." She was immediate cut of by Aarti. "Arrey Bohot Pyar karta hain isko!" Aarti said to Shefali making her heart beat faster. She was too into the conversation to even realise her own feelings.

"Toh main nahi Karti?" She asked Aarti hu who hardly payed her attention and looked at Shefali to discuss the similar topic. That's when Shefali said it loudly, " toh Bol na usko! Yaha kyu Bol rahi!" After a moment of silence she decided to tell him afterwards.

"Ulta tujhe Pata hain Maine kya bola hain Humesha Sid ko ki mujhe tujhpe Bharosa nahi hain! Aur pata Hain Usne kya bola hain? Ki nahi Mujhe pura Bharosa Hain!" Aarti said trying to be extra sweet and pretend to show herself as a Well-wisher.

"Nahi ! Lekin Aaj Usne Bola ki Usko Bharosa Nahi hain!" Shefali said breaking her heart into pieces. It was quite visible the way she has always try to use the policy of Divide and rule. But Somewhere she was Sure that atleast when She will be standing Infront of him, He won't be Able to push her away.

______________________________________

It was night when She was lying in the Captain room Talking to Aarti about Sidharth. Suddenly out of nowhere she said Aarti.

" Kiss karu jaake... Kiss karke Bhag Jau? Ya I love you bolke Aa jati hu", She said finding ways to pacify her Sulking Bestfriend. Saying so, She crawled to a Sleeping Sidharth. Not Wanting to Disturb him. She kept her hand over his. That's when, He woke up with a Jerk.

"What the fuck are you doing man?" He said panting as he was genuinely scared. "Ammaa...", She said cupping her own cheeks out of fear. " Sorry!", She said in a low voice. "For what!?" He said making her stomach churn. Somewhere she thought that Maybe he can forgive her, gulping the lump she, "koi na...Soja...tu". She left towards her bed disappointed and disheartened.

______________________________________

It was the Next day, When Sidharth Asim Himanshi Shefali Aarti and the rest were chitchatting. She chuckled sadly seeing them together. Somewhere she still hoped that Maybe after yesterday's encounter, he would come and ask her. But nothing came from his side.

SHEHNAZ'S POV

What went so Wrong that he is behaving as if he doesn't know me?  Isn't he getting affecting the way I am getting affected with this thing which is going inside both of us. That Day When I cried and he consoled me. I expected him to be with me, to be my strength till the time Himanshi is in this house. But What he did? He just left my side. Whenever Rashmi and He fought, I never left his side right? Cause He is my true friend. So can't I expect the same? Or He too got exploited by hearing only Himanshi's Part of the Story just like Asim and Aarti. I think he is Happy with his new Friends. But Babaji, I never expected that he would turn out to be like this.

POV END
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The Next will be basis on Sidharth's Point of View.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE FIRST CHAPTER OF MY ANOTHER BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE ❤️❤️