Still on Hiatus (Announcement+Update)

This book is still on Hiatus and will be for a while. Here is a poll for a new book that you guys can pick that I write. I know that one of them you will enjoy. 

ArkError

William gets transported into Arknights and has no idea what the plot is or anything about that world. With nerfs 404 and Omni abilities, he will learn that life has consequences and that he is not all-powerful. The longest book out of these four options. (Canon will be screwed and I will make it an enjoyable experience. A lot of plot fuck you.)

A Forgotten Scarlet

If you were a fan of my Touhou book or like Touhou in general, then I will be making a book about a brother who returns back to his universe and is a big brother to two little vampires. This scrap idea might come back to life depending on if you want it. (Ah good memories with this one if it pick and I have a lot of ideas on where the story will go.)

W̶h̶y̶ ̶D̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶S̶p̶i̶r̶i̶t̶?̶

Shortest book of them all and will be about a person who gets classic Isekai treatment to Date a Live but with a twist. A lot of bullying of Shido and the girls so pick this one if you like it. (In my opinion, I will enjoy writing this book if it picks as I want.)

A̶ ̶M̶e̶t̶a̶l̶ ̶M̶e̶n̶a̶c̶e̶ ̶R̶e̶b̶o̶r̶n̶

A person is in the body of Metallix for some reason and is stuck in a weird place that he has no idea about. This one is the more special one as I have a lot of ideas and is quite experimental. (Huge fan of SMBZ and if you don't know what that is, then just search it up on youtube.)

These are the four books that you the audience can pick and choose wisely. Also, this is the end of the announcement so I got nothing left. See you guys next time.

Only two options remain, so pick wisely. Also, the two of the book should post.