The land of Kings part 2:Monster Island

Y/n pov

I stared in shock at the sight of G-force soldiers that had surrounded us.

G-Force soldier: Y/n Hikari....your going to have to come with us now.

Y/n:W-Wait....what is going on here?!

G-Force soldier 2: If you resist you'll be taken as a threat Mr. Hikari!

I saw Yumi  rush infront of me and the others before she spoke.

Yumi: Now wait just a minute Y/n  just saved our lives dammit! What possible reason could he possess to be our enemy?!

G-Force General: COMMANDER YUMI HISAKO THAT MAN IS A GODZILLA! WE CANNOT AFFORD TO TAKE ANY RISKS  REGARDING HIM! THEY ALL ARE THREATS OR NEED I REMIND THE EVENTS REGARDING YOUR COUSIN; KIRIKO  TSUMORI?!

Yumi: K-Kiriko.....

A/n pov

Kiriko Tsumori was once a proud member of G-Force

Kiriko Tsumori was once a proud member of G-Force. Having been a soldier fighting against a Godzilla's attacks; she lost her entire squad and even commander. From that moment she grew a anger for the Kaiju. Joining G-Force as a means of avenging her fallen comrades;Kiriko did everything she could. Among her squad others that had suffered by the Gojira's hands were assembled. Upon the Godzilla's sudden returned a new Kaiju had arisen aswell.

 Upon the Godzilla's sudden returned a new Kaiju had arisen aswell

Megaguirus the sadistic queen of the Meganula. Causing Japan to flood and the deaths of over millions; Megaguirus seemed all but unbeatable. While the Godzilla fought the Queen a company owner had revealed a dark secret.  His company was the sole reason for the Gojira's return;as he held  a underground Nuclear power plant. This having outraged the Godzilla he alone was left to the spite of Kiriko Tsumori. Finding the only solution G-force had the Kaiju defense force absorbed the Godzilla within a black hole;sealing them for good. Years later however upon a sudden new Kaiju Kiriko had sadly perished. Upon hearing this Yumi her cousin from the U.S came.

(flashback)

G-Force head 1: We're honored for your arrival Ms. Hisako. I know it must be hard with Tsumori's death.