21

𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Roman went to get food so I was all by myself now. My phone was blowing up from notifications

𝐀 : 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞! 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐀 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲?

𝐌𝐞 : 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞. 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦?

𝐀: 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮?

𝐌𝐞 : 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞!

𝐀: 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐛𝐫𝐨! 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞.

𝐌𝐞 : 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞!

𝐀 : 𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚?

𝐌𝐞 : 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐧𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐈'𝐦 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟.

He seems like a cool dude. Glad I met him.

I stood up to go and check on Roman since he was taking his time. I walked downstairs into the kitchen but he wasn't there.

I checked around to hear talking from the other room. He was probably on call to his dad or something. Their flight got delayed so they are gonna be gone for another while.

I sat on the counter and waited for him to come backend he did after a few minutes.

"Why are you here?" He asked tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"You we're taking a long time so I wanted to check if you were okay."

"I'm always okay love."

"Okay." I smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek before hopping off the counter.

"Oh uh about Linda. She's passed out."

"Damn." He didn't sound sad at all. Expected.

"But what if I get caught? Wont I be in trouble?"

"She hit you first right?" He walked closer to me lowering his tone.

"Yeah..."

"So you'll be fine." He lifted my chin up mid sentence making my stomach go all weird and funny. I hate but love that feeling.

"But I made her pass out. She only punched me. I think I went too far and-"

"Sof." He interrupted me with a kiss.

"Your gonna be okay."

"Mhm." I was worried sick. What if I get arrested?
What if I never saw my friends again? Linda was capable of anything at this point:

"Okay?" He repeated it again looking for me to say the right answer.

"Okay."

ఌ ఌ ఌ
𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I left Sofia upstairs to go and smoke outside. She doesn't know I do it and will probably kill me because I'm underage.

I'm worried about her. And I shouldn't be as much as I am because it's going to distract me from my work. But I cant help it.

I'll feel lost without her.

I drop my cigarette on the floor and stand on it before walking back inside. I ran up the stairs to see her spinning on the spiny chair trust goes with my desk.

"Why does it smell like that." She was sniffing the room like a dog.

"It's me. I smoke."

"Roman..."

"I know it's not good for me im sorry I was kinda forced one day and now I can't stop." I hate when she's upset. Makes me wanna die more then I already want too.

"Chill carino it's fine." She said wrapping her arms around my neck. She noticed me laughing at the name she called me and squealed.

"You see what I did there." She said jumping and laughing.

"Shut up." I said throwing her on the bed.

She sat up and let me lay my head down on her lap. I played with the hair tie on her right hand as she ran her fingers through my hair.

I hate showing my soft side to my friends or even her. It makes me look weak and pathetic. But with Sofia I could never raise my voice or scare her.

"How's the mafia going?" She whispered.

"It's going okay. We found out more about Dolorez and his whereabouts."

"That's cool. Are you gonna tell your dad?"

"Nah. If he leaves it to me then I'll do it myself." If my dad asks I know nothing about it. If he has the audacity to leave then I'll do it my way.

"Be careful though."

"Always."

We kinda sat there for a moment staring into each others eyes. The butterflies going through me was insane.

Possessiveness isn't really my thing but she's mine. Mine to kiss mine to hold and mine to fuck. When that time comes.

I saw her give a frown not really from her mouth. It was from her eyes. Her eyes usually looked brown like honey but now it was looking like wet mud.

I sat up and ran my hands up and down her thighs squeezing it a few times.

"Are you okay?"

She nodded leaned her head on my shoulder onto mine as I continued to squeeze her thigh.

"Tell me." I spoke whispering.

"It's nothing new. I was just thinking about Linda and other stuff." She mumbled

"Other stuff?"

"Mhm."

"You wanna talk about it."

"It's fine."

"Your sure?"

"Mhm."

I tilted her chin up of my shoulder to look at me.

"You sure?" I wanted to hear the right answer.

"Yeah."

I kissed her lips gently making my stomach explode and my mind calm down. I felt a cold wet tear fall down between our cheeks as I broke the kiss to wipe it.

I patted my lap telling her to sit there so that I could hug her. She moved onto my lap adjusting herself to become comfortable as she leaning in.

I kissed her shoulders and neck making her breathing hitch. I pull her waist closer too my body and stop kissing her but she lifts her shoulder onto my lips again.

I start to kiss her shoulder making my way up to her neck then her jawline. I felt the tears stop and she massaged the back of my head.

"I love you." She whispered.

"I will always love you more."