Volume One : the red angel

Like the other nights, in the forest of Mount ____, everything was calm, the only thing you could hear was the cygals and the hooting of the few owls that live in the trees.

The silence was broken by the sound of footsteps and the voice of a man, a demon, to be exact, humming a song.

"Keep smiling through
Just like you always do
'Til the blue skies
Drive the dark clouds far away
So will yo-"*
he saw a bush move and he approached it, just to find a red haired angel, of course he stepped back like all other demons would.

Douma believed that Angels were myths, but no they really exist, he believed they were just creatures in the books to scare demons, but he had one right in front of his eyes, he was probably 5 years old,considering the size of its wings.

Who could possibly leave such an adora- no- disgusting beast here in a forest full of wolves? He could have been killed by a bear.

He looked around but couldn't see anyone, so he decided to adopt him.Douma grabbed the angel gently and hugged him.

~Timeskip~

He arrived in time, the sun had started to rise, Douma lowered his head and saw the angel, he was sleeping in his arms, cute, he thought as he entered an abandoned house, he looked everywhere  and found a small bed, so he placed the sleeping angel in his arms on the bed.

"Why are you keeping an angel? It's dangerous, you know. He could rebel and kill you, or tell the demon slayers everything." says a pink haired demon.

"don't worry, Akaza!" He said,turning around.