Welcome

Would you like to sing the MIC DROP song with me?

Would you like to sing the MIC DROP song with me? ...naaah, just kidding instead, stream it on youtube!

Good morning or afternoon or evening to everyone =>

I'm Luna ( TheMoonlightLuna ) your host... WELCOME TO MIC DROP AWARD *applause*

*intro of Mic Drop*

Aaack! I really just can't move on with this song, it's one of a kind. Okay, let me introduce to you this award and actually this is the first time i am hosting. This is originally made by Luna and decided to continue the idea of this award where in fact, i could sense that it will totally help everyone. We are both excited on this and finally able to perform this after time of editing and all.

By the way, whether you win or not. Please take this Award as a positive feedback of your books instead of being down or something. Let's have fun instead and accept what the others point of views.

Always remember, communicating to others is more important than winning something that isn't actually or really meant for you. Help yourself to improve and acceptance is the key.

Let's enjoy and have fun while participating with this Award! Borahae ♡

Next chapter will be the rules ...