Friday Night Funkin' Corruption

[Story]

Girlfriend is infected with a disease that corrupts whoever has it with a purplish-black mass which forces the person infected to spread this corruption. She infects Boyfriend with this corruption which causes him to go out and spread it to all the week bosses from the game. As of now, all characters from weeks 1 to 6 were corrupted (excluding Monster, and to an extent, Senpai).

In "Week 3" (Which actually takes place as Week 1), the corruption faces Pico, who is already halfway corrupted during the first song. Due to the nature of the Corruption only spreading through sound and physical contact, it is possible Pico had attempted to physically fight Boyfriend, or some other corrupted being, before what happens on screen. Boyfriend is once more looking directly at the player. In the second song, the most notable occurrence is Boyfriend (part of his face and body) & Pico (a fraction of his body) having been partially uncorrupted. Boyfriend was likely uncorrupted due to having known Pico very well. The connection may have been effective against this corruption. However, Boyfriend was wearing his Christmas clothing when he was corrupted, so it is possible Boyfriend was not actually uncorrupted at all, and the Corruption was simply trying to trick Pico into lowering his guard. During the third song, Boyfriend has been fully re-corrupted and is now looking at Pico, who is almost completely corrupted. His left arm, holding the gun, was shaking violently. Pico, exhausted and rapping for his life, inevitably loses to Corruption.

In Week 2 of the Corruption mod, the corruption faces Skid, with Pump having presumably already been corrupted by Boyfriend. He is still looking at the player. During the first song, Skid is quite noticeably frightened. During the second song, the corruption spreads to Skid, manifesting itself on his face while he begins to cry. At last, during the third song, Skid has been almost fully corrupted, the only part of him remaining is a rather small chunk of his face. Skid has joined Pump in doing the spooky dance, which meant the corruption was taking control. Boyfriend is now looking directly at Pump, unlike the other two songs, where he was looking at the player.

Somewhere between "Week 3" and "Week 4", Pico (possibly) tried shooting himself to stop the corruption from taking him over, but it was too late. He went rabid, attacking anyone and anything. He attacked a garbage dump and got tangled up in chains in the process. Afterward, he stumbles upon Mommy Mearest trying to evacuate. She notices him, and they fight.

In Week 3, The corruption faces Mommy Mearest. This time, Corrupted Pico is the antagonist. His fully corrupt form includes chains wrapped around his torso, as well as a splatter on the side of his head, (presumed to be blood). It is extremely likely that Pico shot himself in an effort to stop himself from spreading the corruption (in his right arrow pose, Pico is aiming the gun at his head.) Mommy Mearest, who bears no sign of the corruption, but appears noticeably distressed. Pico is looking at the player, like Corrupted BF, but when singing, he looks at Mommy Mearest. During song 2, A tiny area of his face has been uncorrupted, but Mommy Mearest's left arm all the way to part of her hip has been corrupted. This also happened when BF was partially uncorrupted in Pico's battle with him which hinted towards the nature of battling corruption. During song 3, the background dancers appear, their eyes glowing as they twitch to the beat. Mommy Mearest has been almost fully corrupted. Pico has once more been fully corrupted and is now looking directly at Mommy Mearest. Like the rest of the others, Mommy Mearest has succumbed to the Corruption.

During Week 4, while Pico is fighting Mommy Mearest, Boyfriend's inserts his soul, along with "Girlfriend", inside Hating Simulator to confront Senpai. Nothing is out of the ordinary until Boyfriend starts to glitch as his soul is transferring into the game. His face disappears, and "Girlfriend" twitches ominously as her face is covered by a black box. During song 2, Senpai tries to be the "lover hero" and tries to take "Girlfriend" away. However, she shrieked in response. With that, Senpai loses hope as Boyfriends soul starts to transfer. The "bgfreaks" have been removed, and half of BF's face is blackened, revealing a sinister expression behind. Throughout the song, Senpai slowly starts to glitch. In song 3, half of BF's soul has been transferred. Senpai changes his mind about escaping the game. BF tries to delete him, but Senpai has admin rights to the game which overrode the command. Senpai, with a shadow over his eyes, engages in battle. During the song, Senpai and Spirit switch places. In song 4, Spirit bursts out of Senpai. He notes that he was no longer satisfied getting BF out. Instead, he decides he wants to kill Boyfriend himself. Boyfriend's soul is now fully transferred, but "Girlfriend" seems to have disappeared. With the game falling apart, Spirit eventually accepts his fate and was thus deleted out of the game. Boyfriend says "One more."

In "Week 5", The corruption faces Daddy Dearest, and Girlfriend is nowhere to be seen. In the first song, Daddy Dearest seems to show grief and sadness. At certain intervals in the song, his eyes light up, his pain and sorrow turning into anger at corrupt BF for taking everything and everyone he's loved. Like Mommy Mearest, he does not get corrupted after the first song. In the second song, the stage is starting to deteriorate. Daddy Dearest looks defeated, having been partially corrupted. As the song progresses, the corruption grows. Like last song, his eyes light up again. It is revealed he has the power to undo his own corruption. The song ends with static and then Daddy Dearest says, "No more going easy on you, kid." In the third and final song, the stage has crumbled, revealing a mess of corrupted characters. Daddy Dearest is now unleashed, fiercely rapping against the different boss characters that have been fully corrupted, in the order of their corruption throughout the story. When Mommy Mearest appears in her corrupted form, Daddy Dearest's heart shatters, seeing his own wife corrupted. This weakens him drastically, and BF returns to finish him off. During the final phase of the battle, Daddy Dearest begins to succumb to the corruption. A message afterward says "The World Was Overpowered by Corruption."

Boyfriend

Girlfriend

Girlfriend

Skid and Pump

Skid and Pump

Pico