Alex Morgan - 2

(Reader g!p)

Y/N P.O.V.

Alex and I have been married for about 6 months and I really love married life. We got back from Bora Bora about 3 months ago and she's been kind of weird ever since the last week there.

For example I am a very forgetful person so when we have team bonding or practice or somewhere to be Alex would always remind me But lately it's been happening a lot.

"Hey Lex, Ash said we have team bonding tonight, and you didn't remind me this morning so I wanted to make sure everything was alright" I said walking into our kitchen

"God Y/N why do I have to do everything for you. I have to remember everything for you, I have to cook for you, I have to clean for you. What else do you want? huh?" She responded very harshly

"Hey calm down, it's just you know I'm a very forgetful person so you tend to remind me of anything I could have forgotten. I just wanted to make sure you were alright. I'm sorry for upsetting you." I said, my voice breaking. I was always an emotional person, so I take people's words to the heart.

"I'm sorry for upsetting you, I- I just, I don't know, lately everythings been a little bit harder. Practice is taking more out of me, my favorite foods seem to be disgusting to me and certain smells make me want to throw up."

"Do you think we should go to the doctor?"

"We?"

"Yeah we, we're in this together, me and you baby."

"God, how did I get someone as special as you?"

"Because not every day you have beautiful people falling at your feet." I replied looking at my watch. "We should probably get ready. We have to be there at 6 and it's 4:30"

As soon as I finished my sentence she stood up, holding my hand in hers and dragging us towards our room, where we got dressed. After I finished dressing I headed towards the kitchen to grab 2 granola bars and 2 powerades, waiting for Alex to finish getting ready. Once Alex was done getting ready, she came into the kitchen, probably looking for me knowing that is where I would most likely be at seeing as this is where I spend the majority of my time.

After we ate our granola bars, and drank most of our powerade we made our way outside towards my car. Between Me and Alex, Ash and Ali, and Sydney and Dom. well all live like 10 minutes from each other, so we could have walked if we wanted to. Before we realized it, we were outside of the Krashlyn household. Me and Al exited the car preparing ourselves for whatever the team planned for tonight. As we approached the front door, I could feel Alex getting more and more nervous.

"Hey, what's up? You're normally really excited for team bonding activities, but I can tell you're nervous." i said turning my body to face her

"I don't know, it's just I feel like we should make a doctor's appointment, about what, I don't know. But I just have this gut feeling. I also think I'm not going to drink tonight."

"Ok I'll call the doctor tomorrow, to schedule an appointment. I'll try to get one as soon as possible."

"Okay, I'm ready now."

"Alright let's go."

As we knocked on the front door, we heard laughter coming inside. Soon enough the door flew open revealing a laughing Ash.

"Hey, welcome girlies, we were just waiting for you two to show up to play Truth or dare. Oh, and I hope you two showered after doing what made you so late."

"Ash we didn't have sex."

"Okaaaay, whatever you say."

We just ignored her and headed into the living room where everyone was scattered.