Daddy's Princess - Charlie Barber x Reader

Summary: I just think that going to Disney with Charlie would be neat, so here is what I imagine it would be like

Tags: ddlg vibes throughout but no age regression, you're just daddy's princess and you're spoiled

A/N: inspired in part, by worm-girl's Charlie Barber collection and a Buzzfeed quiz that tells you what Adam Driver character would take you to Disney (https://www.buzzfeed.com/alderaansben/which-adam-driver-character-would-you-go-to-disney-fnpys4v9u). Also, I know that wattpad is weird about copy and paste so you can also get the link over at soupremeleader on ao3. 

Your eyes snapped open as you sat upright in bed, far before your alarm was set to go off. It was finally the day you had been waiting for, visiting Disney with Charlie. You remembered how shy Charlie had been to bring it up to you, afraid you wouldn't want to go for some reason (even though you had been the first to mention it weeks before). He'd arranged it so that Nicole would take Henry, allowing him the time and privacy to take his princess to Florida like the sweet daddy he is.

Charlie had told you to pack up all of your cute little outfits, mentioning a surprise trip as he gave you hints about what to pack: outfits for hot weather, sunscreen, sunglasses. You hadn't guessed at the time where you were going, and you were caught off guard when instead of going to the beach rental you had been looking at he took you to the airport instead.

Cut to now, excited and awake in bed while Charlie snored next to you, drooling slightly on his pillow as his fingers flexed against your hip while he dreamed. You moved his hair out of his face and looked over his sleeping form, thinking about how lucky you were to have such a thoughtful and giving daddy, one that took care of you in every way that you needed. Your perfect caretaker that let you finally understand what love felt like, what it was. What it meant to let down your defenses and allow yourself to be truly cared for.

You took a few moments to bask in the quiet silence in the room before moving to straddle Charlie, moving his hands to your waist as you leaned forward on his chest. "Daddy.... Wake up, daddy. Time to get ready," you whispered in a sing-song voice, tracing Charlie's plush lower lip with your finger.

He stirred slightly under you but didn't move otherwise, still blissfully unaware of all the plans you had for him today. Your mouth formed into a pout as you tried to think about how to best wake him up, wrapping your arms around his neck as you started kissing his cheek and jaw. "Time to wake up, sleepyhead. We have lots to do today," you huffed impatiently, nipping at his ear.

Finally this seemed to get his attention as Charlie turned towards you, blinking in the dim lighting as his eyes finally opened. "Princess? What time is it?"

"Doesn't matter, daddy. It's time to wake up," you answered, grinning up at him as you settled your chin on his chest.

Charlie chewed his cheek for a moment, probably thinking about how to best convince you to get a few more minutes of sleep before you saw his resolve fade with a deep sigh. "Okay, sweetheart. I'll wake up. On one condition."

"Anything!" you beamed, bouncing a little where you lay.

"I want a kiss," he smiled back, still looking groggy with sleep.

A kiss? Easy, you thought to yourself, pretending to mull it over. "Mmmmh.... Sure, I guess I can do that, daddy," you laughed, scooting forward to hold Charlie's face in your hands. You nudged his nose with yours and then pressed a kiss to his lips before kissing his cheeks and nose and forehead and everywhere you could reach.

"Think daddy deserves more than just one kiss," you explained, ending with one last kiss to his lips, lingering there for a moment before pulling away.