Thirty sixxx🔗.

KᗩᔕI

"What chu talmbout?" I yawned, gettin' up and she chuckled. "That's what we doin nii? Bet." She nodded and put her AirPods in her ear.

"Zemora." I huffed and she ignored me, knowin' I hated that shit.

Walkin' over I took her AirPods out makin' her just stare at me, face holdin' no expression, so I knew she was already irritated. "Chu trippin fa mane?" I tossed em' on the bed and she scrunched her face up.

"You kno Ian dumb so don't treat me like I am, I been knowin a minute that you been keepin some from me, you had plenty of time to tell me what it is and haven't yet so I'm confused." She sat up and tilted her head.

How we go from talkin' bout how we love each other to this shit?

"You ain't dumb enough to cheat on me, get you and her fucked up because damn near everybody know who you belong to." She ruled that out and I had to stop the smirk formin' on my face. Damn right.

"Speak nigga." She threw a pillow at me and I kissed my teeth. "I been sellin," I shrugged and she mugged me. "What man?"

"You just dumb as fuck that's what." She rolled her eyes and put her AirPods back in makin' me take em' back out.

"How I'm dumb?" I asked, genuinely confused.

"One, you keepin unnecessary secrets, I was posed to be mad? Like Ian smoke a bag every week boy don't nobody care you out here sellin some li ass weed." She mugged me and I laughed, she stay tryna' do a nigga dirty, bean head ass.

"Two?" I asked.

"You got a good ass job, doin what chu love already and you ain't even graduated yet, it's part time now but it wan always gone be that way and you don't need this extra money you out hea workin fa so why do it? You just be doin shit." She shook her head and I ain't say shit cause I ain't hear no lie.

"You wanna be smart so bad." I got back in the bed and pulled her to me, only for her to push me away.

"You right bout everythang you don said." I shrugged. "We done?" I asked and she nodded, turnin' the opposite way, puttin' her AirPods back in for the last time. "Dont touch my shit Hisani." She said before I could take em' out again.

"I was bout to tell you why but fine uglass li girl." I pushed her head and she turned back around. "I'm listening."

"Female I knew from round the way ran into me at the gas station a couple weeks ago and we chopped it up and she was askin if I was still out here."

ᘔᗴᗰOᖇᗩ.

At the mention of a bitch, my mood dropped lower than it already was. I trust him no doubt but I'm knowin' some shit gone come from this already.

"I told her I was out and she was tellin me bout what she been doin and how I needed to get back in and shit and I was like I don did this shit already. She pulled some shit out and it was some good ass shit mann and she told me what she was gettin from it so I was like fuck it basically, mo money ain't neva hurt nobody, yea ion need it but it's nice to have." He finished.

"A female?" I repeated and he died laughin' like that was the funniest shit. "That's what chu got from that? Jealous ass." He licked over his lips.

"Boy fuck you, and fuck that story, you said female?" I asked again and he nodded.

"Get fucked up Kasim, I swear to God." I said seriously. I knew how this shit went. "She want chu?" I tilted my head and he shook his head, "nah she wit a nigga."

"Ian ask that I asked if she wanted chu, you had chu a li chicken head knowin whole time you wanted me." I let him remember and he kissed his teeth.

"Ion kno and ion care Ian checkin fa that girl." He said and I shook my head. "Let it be some fuck shit, all ima say." I got up and went to the kitchen.

"Come watch let it shine wit me best," Mila said when I walked in there. "I'm good I'm bout to fix a sandwich, you want one?" I asked as I lit me a blunt out of the ones sittin' on the counter. Nigga don' stressed me out.

"Who did it?" She got up and walked over to me, "Vaseline already in the glove compartment." She said, grabbin' her keys and I laughed.

"We ain't beatin nobody ass yet, but cho dumbass brother. He call hisself sellin wit a bitch," I mugged and her eyebrows raised. "You said a bitch?" She asked and I nodded.

"She want him dont it?" Mila asked and I nodded. "You kno how bitches do, and she got a nigga why she worried bout him? He just slow." I shook my head and she laughed.
"Just let me kno, both they asses can get hit but chu kno that nigga think you the best thang out here, can't even breathe without chu," she smirked and I rolled my eyes tryin' to stay mad.

"Zemora Alae," I heard a second later and it was him comin' out the room. "I'm sorry man, I'll stop and cut girl off even thoe she wan cut on." He came and wrapped his arms around me, puttin' his head in my neck, kissin' on it while he was there.

"What I tell you? Whipped ass boy," She laughed as she walked off to go lay back with Amari who was asleep on the sofa.

"I'm sorry baby," He mumbled.

"See how easy that was? Don't keep nun else from me and fuck them bitches from round the way Yeen round the way no mo." I said and he nodded.

"Can you gimme a kiss nii?" He lifted his head and I nodded, peckin' his lips makin' him kiss his teeth for the twentieth time today.

"You just tryna be nastyy," I whined, and he ignored me, takin' my bottom lip into his mouth, suckin' on it before stickin' his tongue in my mouth, kissin' me slowly while his hands rubbed on my ass, then found their way inside my shirt as he rubbed my sides slowly. Pullin' away he smirked at my expression. "You tryna feed me?" He asked and I just closed the bread back, headin' back into the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"O-okay okay, damn,"  I pushed his head away after he ate me through my second climax. "I wan done," he stared at me as I caught my breath. "That ain't my problem, you stay tryna work me out." I whined.

"Quit that whinin, shit mine so lemme eat." He stood up shakin' his head as he took his shorts off.

"You took yo pill today?" He asked and I nodded, lickin' my lips knowin' what I was about to get.

Before he could slide in we heard bangin' on the front door and we both got up quick because that don't happen.

"Who the hell?" I asked when I came out the room and Mila and Mari were lookin' the same way.

He opened the door and it was their grandma with tears streaming down her face. "Nel and Zy were in a car accident I don't kno how bad it is yal." She said before she broke down. My heart sunk and I looked at everybody else, just as hurt as me.

We grabbed our keys and nothing else and left out.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey yallllll🙂
It's been a minnn ik but I don went through ittt😭😭. Yal kno I had that shitttt and then im workin and got school then just had surgery recently..Ian been worried bout writing no book but this chapter been ready I was just gone add on- but I decided not to.
I hope yal had a good Christmas and New year thoe.
Ya girl birthday inna few daysss so I gotta get back to it.
Bye yallll🙃.
Voteee🌚🌚🌚