Chapter 2

-HORRAZANA-

"Boss, wake up" a familiar voice says.

I open eyes slowly, letting them adjust to the light. When my eyes are fully open I look to my side to see my driver, Alex. "Hey Al, did we land already?"

"Yeah, we landed a few minutes ago. I'm going back to London so I called Bruno to pick you up."

"Omg!" I squeal. "I haven't seen Bruno in forever."

Bruno is my one of my great guy friends. We met in a ice cream shop when I was coming back from school in Year 4 or 3rd grade. I got his number and we stayed in contact. He left to go to America 2 years ago cause his mom was sick.

Alex chuckles in response. "Now chop chop, you don't want to leave Bruno waiting, now do you?" He asks

"Right" I say grabbing all my stuff. I wave to Alex as I drag my suitcase through the airport.

I scan the area for where Bruno might be standing. My eyes stop at a familiar man with warm chestnut brown eyes anf light brown hair. He is wearing a green t-shirt, black jeans and a pair of black Nike's. Noticing my gaze his eyes met mine as he start walking over.

"Horrazana is that you?" He asks once he make his way over.

"In the flesh Bruno" I smirk to which he rolls his eyes. I wrap my arms around his torso embracing him in a hug as he returns the hug. "You've gotten so tall, I feel like the short best friend." I joke pulling away.

"That because you are" Bruno states while ruffling my light brown locks. "Do know how long I took to do my hair. All wasted now." I pout.

Bruno chuckles. "Whatever. We should go now, I got a tight schedule"he says walking away with my bags.

"Yeah right,'tight schedule' my ass." I scoff catching up to him.

"Tight schedule my ass" he mocks in a girly voice. I gasp, punching his arm playfully. "I do not, sound like that!"

He only smirks. Jerk

We reach the car and he opens the passenger seat for me. I mumble a quick 'thank you' and hop in. Bruno gets in the driver side after he puts my luggage in the back.

"So how your mom?" I ask.

"She great. She got discharged yesterday so it's all good. How are you though?"

"I'm ok I guess, but I'm happy to start fresh here y'know?" I reply. Bruno nods in response.

. . .

"We are here." Bruno says.

I glance out the window to see a expensive looking apartment block.

Bruno grabs my bags as we walk into the apartment building. I follow Bruno to the reception desk. "Fayeanna Gris." Bruno says. The reception lady types a few keys on her computer before speaking, "Room 17, level 3"

Bruno nods as we walk to the elevator. "Are you excited to see Faye?" He asks. "Yeah I missed her a lot. Long distance was a killer y'know?" I say. "Yeah. I missed your sassiness." He tells me.

I am not sassy!

"You kinda are though." Bruno says.

Crap said that out loud!

At that moment the elevator opens. We grab the bags and head towards the 'room 17' apartment is. Once we arrive I get the key from Bruno and open the apartment door. The apartment itself was very simple with its pale yellow walls and wood flooring, in the kitchen there is a granite countertop for eating, a few chairs, a medium-sized fridge, an oven, a stove and a few other things. The living area had a three-seater couch, an armchair and a small coffee table.

Bruno show me my room before he heads off to pick up Faye.

My bedroom was cosy and my style with light blue walls and carpeted floors. The bed had mint bed covers and matching pillows, I had a desk next to the bed on the right and a bookcase on left side. There was a lilac bean-bag in the corner near the bookcase. To my right there was an attached bathroom and a small wardrobe.

. . .

I have unpacked when the front opened and closed. Must be Bruno. I get off the bed and open my bedroom door, I see a shadow silhouette approaching. I found the corner and see a familiar brunette. I gasp and rush towards the figure and embrace them in a tight hug. "Faye!" I squeal letting go of her from my 'hug of death'.

"Omg Zana! I missed you so much." Faye says slapping her hand over her mouth.
"I did to! I love what you did with the place, and my room is gorgeous." I say.

"No problem. Are you okay though about getting kicked out and all?" She asks.

"I wasn't at first but I love it here and running the mafia here will be easier and I get to see you as well." I say very excited.

"Yeah that's good. Get some rest you probably didn't sleep on the plane. I'll wake you up at dinner. Oh and school starts in 2 days so we are going shopping tomorrow with Bruno and some friends. Cool?" Faye asks to which I nod and yawn.

I give Faye one more hug before going to my room to sleep.

____________________________________________
Author note<3

Hope you like this chapter. Sorry for the wait. School is starting and my schedule has been packed.

Anyways enjoy!

~fauna~