waking up

Jazmine woke up to her alarm clock going off as she lifted up her coffin lid and unceremoniously slapped the clock which kept beeping.

"Ah shit, I'm to tired to even function." Jazmine replied as she sat up and thought about what to wear.

She heard a knock at the door. "Who is it?" Jazmine asked as she yawned and stretched.

"Its me Mrs Jazmine." Renfield said as he cackled before picking up a bug and eating it.

Jazmine rolled her eyes and groaned as she heard renfield chomp down on his breakfast. "Come in Ren." She said as she watched the door knob slowly turn as it opened as she saw him peek his head around the semi opened door.

"Master said its time for breakfast." Renfield said as he watched her walk around her room slowly.

"Ugh yea yea, tell him to keep his pants on I'll be there in a minute." Jazmine said as she looked at him.

"I never knew he had his pants off." Renfield chuckled as he ate another bug from off the floor.

Jazmine groaned. "Sometimes Ren the things you say and do make me wanna puke."

"Well I could always tell you what I had for dinner last night." Renfield said smiling.

Jazmine turned and looked at him and growled. "Absolutely do not say nothing or I might become violent, do you understand" she asked as she realized she was nose to nose with him as she smelled last nights meal on his breath.

Jazmine hurried got dressed and flew downstairs where she seen her parents eating their breakfast.

"Good Evening." Vladimir said as he looked at the expression on his daughters face.

"Yea it was until Renfield came in." Jazmine said as her stomach started performing some serious acrobatic flips as she looked at them.

"Do I even wanna know?" Her mother asked as she looked at them both.

"No I really don't think you do mom." Jazmine said as she looked at her.

"Do I?" Vladimir asked with a smile.

"Remember the night you went to meet mom and you had bitten the homeless guy on the rooftop and was drunk off your rocker?" Jazmine asked.

"Yea."her dad said as his face became extremely pale.

"Remember what Ren told you he had for lunch that day when he showed up at the secretarys office when he went in with his lunch Pail?" Jazmine asked with a grin.

"Not entirely." Her dad said as he looked at her.

"6 black widow spiders, twelve fat earth worms and 2 hairy caterpillars on rye bread with a slice of onion, a triple decker." Jazmine said as she grimaced. "Only whatever he has eaten last night was by far worse then that could've been."

Vladimir's face was becoming a weird liquefied shade of pea green as he tried not to puke everywhere.

"Really?" Cindy said as she looked at Jazmime."You had to go that route didn't you?"

"Yep." Jazmine said as she sat down to drink her breakfast.

Her dad grimaced at the tbought but continued drinking his blood. "Good thing I'm not drunk off my rocker."

Cindy finished her blood then decided to further explore their new castle in Rio De Janero as she excused herself and walked down a long narrow hallway.

Renfield grabbed the glasses and washed them before doing his other chores.

"Oh Renfield." Vladimir said as he looked at him.

"Yes Master." Renfield said with a grin.

"What are your plans for tonight?" Vladimir asked with a slight smirk.

"I thought I would do my usual." Renfield stated. "Stay here and take care of you Mrs.Cindy and young Jazmine."

"Good." Vladimir said. "someone is hunting for us and I'd prefer they stay here while I go out  hunting for whoever it may be."

"Yes Master." Renfield said as he got finished with his chores then decided to sit and watch the news.

" Could it be someone associated with Dr. Rosenberg?" Renfield asked as he grimaced at the Raid bug spray commercial.
.
"I'm not sure Renfield." Vladimir  said as he looked at his attendant. "But if that's the case id rather deal with this issue myself.

"Cindy! Jazmine!" vladimir shouted as he watched them come to him.

"Yes." They both said in unison.

"I think Dr. Rosenberg might be up to his old tricks again." Vladimir said with a snarl.

"It wouldn't shock me none." jazmine said with a disgusted sneer on her delicate features.

"That's Jeffrey for you." Cindy said as she rolled her eyes and groaned.

"I want you two to stay here with Renfield." Cindy heard him say as calmly as he could.

Renfield nodded his head as he went back to watching his movie.

Jazmine sat with Renfield and decided that a quiet evening at home was just what she needed as they laughed.

Vladimir kissed Cindy and gave her a strict warning about staying home and not following him. "Stay here Cindy." he said as he touched her cheek then opened his Cape as he transformed into a bat and took off.

Cindy walked around for a bit then she decided enough time had passed as she too turned into a bat and flew off.

The movie had ended as Jazmine decided to get up and stretch her legs and sniffed the air as Renfield looked at her. "What's wrong young Jazmine? He asked as he saw the look on her face.

"I have this feeling that mom is no longer in the castle. "Jazmine said as she started searching everywhere.

A dark figure stood outside the castle and watched as he saw Vladimir and Cindy fly out the window as he let out a low creepy chuckle.

Vladimir knew Cindy wouldn't listen as he sensed her close by even as she tried hiding her presence from him.

"I know you're there Cindy!!" Vladimir told her mentally and with a slight chuckle. "If you're coming with me then I recommend you stay close. "