𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂~pt.2

Here's part 2 ☞☞☞☞☞☞☞
warning this has language and bad content/writing so please don't judge this too much, oh and this was left off in flashback if you don't remember okay I'm gonna start now I guess.....................................................................

                                 ☁ flashback ☁

3rd pov:
"Babe" Kakashi yelled "yes baby" Naruto yelled back he walks out of the kitchen down, the Hall; taking him five minutes (they live in a mini-mansion)

Kakashi's POV:

Ok now all I have to do is lay down on the bed with my legs slightly spread and he'll want me all night~(I lowkey cringed) ugh why is he taking so loooooong~?  "what did you need-" I heard him say (hehe)

Naruto's POV:

"What did you need-" I said stopping myself. There he was on our bed with his legs spread (bars-) open "Woah, if you were horny you could have just told me"I said "whatever do you mean my love" he said with fake innocence (believe me when I say there is nothing innocent about this man)  I crawled up behind him and whispered in his ear "nevermind forget about it."  

"Are you sure~?" he said with the fakest concern I have ever heard. It's fine tho because little does he know I have something in store for him.

.........

find out next time on...

"BORED AND HORNY FICS!"