Chapter 8: They Say Breaking Up is Hard To Do

"Have you left this bedroom all day?" Hwasa asks as she stands in the doorway of the guest room in her apartment. I sit up and run a hand over my eyes trying to pull myself out of the final moments of my second nap of the day. "Are you just planning to sleep the next ninety days?"

"It's been one day, give me a break," I whine as I fall back into the pillows. Although the idea of sleeping through the next three months doesn't sound like a bad idea. I wouldn't mind fast forwarding through this time without Jimin. It has been one day since I left Jimin's apartment and I already hate it. True to his word, Jimin had already found me a lawyer that worked at his father's firm to represent my case. I would be meeting with him tomorrow to draw up papers and then they would be served to Mark. Day one is tomorrow.

"Three months is not that long, Y/N." I glare at her and she shoots her hands up in defense. "I just mean it might give you some clarity. The space might do you good! Give you some time in between Mark and Jimin. It's not healthy to jump from one relationship to another so quickly. You're coming off of an eight year relationship and a five year marriage, let yourself decompress. Jimin will be there after you've gotten yourself together."

"Since when did you become so wise," I grumble.

"I just don't want you jumping feet first into this relationship with Jimin and... it blow up in your face."

"It won't! I love him, Hwasa. You know I do."

"You loved Mark too at one point."

"That's not fair," I say, shaking my head at her and pulling my covers over my head as I try to block out the world- and Hwasa's logic.

"I don't know what about this situation makes you believe that life is fair," she says sitting down next to me and yanking the covers from over my head. "Come on, let's go get margaritas."

"What about my attire leads you to believe that I want to leave this apartment," I say, throwing her sarcasm back at her.

"Your love for tequila? Come on, Y/N... you haven't left this bed in almost thirty hours except maybe to... shower? Tell me you've showered."

"Fuck off, I've showered." I frown before turning my back to her to face the wall. I feel the covers being pulled from me again and sent off the bed and I sit up giving her a glare. "I don't want to."

"I don't give a shit, you're staying at my house you have to do what I say."

I roll my eyes and hop out of bed. "God, it's like high school all over again," I say before I head into the bathroom to try and fix the rat's nest that is my hair.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I can't escape the giggles that are coming out of me as Hwasa and I take on our second pitcher of margaritas. Okay, maybe I did need this. Time with my best friend and tequila and tacos. Three of my favorite things. "So who's bigger?" Hwasa asks and I almost spit out the drink in my mouth.

"Hwasa!" I say, my cheeks getting hot and I don't know if it's from the alcohol or my best friend's line of questioning.

"What? If you can't tell me, who can you tell?"

I look around, to make sure no one is listening and not only is there hardly anyone in earshot, but no one is paying the two drunk girls in the corner any mind. "Jimin... by a long shot."

"It's been so long since I've gotten dicked down, I think I've forgotten what it feels like," Hwasa complains as her head finds the table.

"Well I'm about to be in the celibacy boat right along with you."