Numbness

I woke up on Monday unable to move because of all the cuts i did to my legs and the beating. When I woke up it was 6:00 p.m, not surprised I slept so much because of the stuff my parents and what I did to my body. 

I unlocked my phone with a feeling of numbness on the inside and saw I had 70 missed calls and 60 text messages from Jin. 40 missed calls and 45 texts from Namjoon. 30 missed calls and 50 text messages from Jungkook. 58 missed calls and 56 texts from Taehyung. I lift them on read and was too tired to call them and make up an excuse. I will skip the entire week and tell them my grandma died or something like that.

My birthday is now two months away and that's when I will end my life. I am debating jumping off a bridge or overdosing. I already wrote my suicide letter and explained everything. I hope my friends will forgive me but then again I will not be there to know. I always wear a mask and put on an entire innocent show for my friends. I only wear oversized hoodies and pants as I don't want anyone to see the deep cuts on my wrist and legs. 

I was now getting spammed from my friends because they saw I left them on read. Ugh. I'm just gonna explain later.

After the beating and r#pe my parents told me they would give me a week to get out of their house and never see me again. At first, when I heard those words it felt like a thousand needles in my heart. Now I'm kind of joyed at what they told me so I decided to clean my wounds. It took a few hours but all my wounds were now clean. I packed everything in a duffle bag including makeup, blades, clothes, medicine, and money I had saved so I could run away. I saw an old abandoned shack and decided to stay there until I kill myself.  The shack was old but not bad a few rats and roaches but decent at least for a guy who was depressed and suicidal.

I texted my group of friends and told them to meet me at the new cafe downtown where I was at. They agreed and said I better explain why I left them on read. 

Authors note: 

I see readers but no comments. I would just like to know if your enjoying my book. Thank you