Fastly

Fastly.

Yes, you heard me. Fastly.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! Since when did FASTLY become a word in the English dictionary? Even as I'm writing this there are thick red lines everywhere! DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT IT MEANS?!

When words are underlined in red it means YOU'VE SPELT IT WRONG!

Recently I read a book (it was a werewolf book) it started off well, and I was really enjoying it. The grammar was perfect. the spelling was perfect. UNTIL she wrote (this is the main character speaking) 'I've been through worst'...... worst.... again I repeat

WHAT

THE

FUCK

IS

WRONG

WITH

YOU?!

The correct sentence is obviously 'I've been through worse'..... WORSE NOT WORST! I would have let it slide if it had just been the one mistake because everybody makes mistakes; But in the SAME CHAPTER the "author" (I put author in quotes because I don't think she deserves to be called an author) then went on to write '.....I said his expression. Changed a lot. 'Now I'm not sure if you noticed but... THE FULL STOP IS IN THE WRONG FUCKING PLACE! THERE'S NOT EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE A FULL STOP THERE!! THE CORRECT SENTENCE IS: '.....I said, His expression changed to one of......' and then you say the emotion. NOTICE THE COMMA AFTER THE WORD SAID. Another thing I want to know is.... why is there a CAPITAL 'h' after the comma?!

The worst sentence she wrote was in the last note of the book, in which she wrote 'I PERSONALLY think it was terribly so just tell me watcha think and I'll started on the next book'

1. The RIGHT word is TERRIBLE

2. There's supposed to be a full stop after the word terribly (terrible)

3. I don't have a problem with text speak but PLEASE save it for texting. I sincerely hope you do not fucking talk like that in real life.

4. The word GET is supposed to be after I'll