Chapter 12: Finding the Glasses and Hiding the Autobots

While driving back to Sam's place, Kara was riding with Optimus while Cisco rides with Ironhide. Flash and Green Arrow were right behind them. It was quite inside the cabin. Kara sighs while looking at the sky.

"Are you alright, Kara? You seemed quite back there?" Optimus asked her, via radio.

"Yeah, I'm okay." Kara replied. She lets out a sad sigh.  "I was just thinking about how I can relate to you guys about losing your home."

"My Autobots and I heard what happened to Krypton, I'm so sorry." Optimus said.

"My cousin, me, our dog and cat Krypto and Streaky were the only ones that survived." Kara said in a sad tone.

"At least you 4 survived the destruction of your planet." Optimus said.

"My cousin and I found a new families who took us in and treated us as we were their own. We made new friends on this planet that we call home now. And we both promised to protect our new home from any threat." Kara said.

"I'm willing to aid you, Kara. You are willing to carry out your family's legacy." Optimus said.

"Thank you, Optimus Prime." Kara smiled.

Meanwhile with Cisco and Ironhide, they were having their own conversation.

"So... why do you call yourself Vibe?" Ironhide asks.

"Oh, well 10 years ago, S.T.A.R. Lab's Particle Accelerator exploded releasing Dark Matter giving people, like Barry and me superpowers." As you saw, Barry has super speed, a power that didn't only come from Dark Matter, but the Speed Force. The Speed Force is a living energy force that gives the user super speed and other abilities with it. So we and some other members of our team became superheroes." Cisco explained.

"Interesting... And what are your abilities? What can you do?" Ironhide asked.

"Well, it's this thing I do, I touch something or someone, I can not only see the past, I can see the future, but most importantly, I can see where people are. That, and I can shoot powerful vibrational bursts at my enemies and I can create portals or as I call them breaches to anywhere on Earth, or any Earth in the Mulitverse." Cisco explained more.

"That is a very interesting ability you have, with that ability, you could help us win this war." Ironhide said.

"I promise I'll do everything in my power to help you guys, I promise." Cisco declared.

They drive down the road for a while before they finally reach to the neighborhood. Bumblebee pulls into the driveway with Optimus behind them. Sam and Mikaela got out of their car. Cisco and Kara reached them after they got out of Optimus and Ironhide. Soon Barry and Oliver arrived with them.

"I need you guys to stay here, all right?" Sam said to Mikaela, "You got to stay here and you're gonna watch them."

"What about the rest of us" Barry asked.

"Stay with them until the coast is clear." Sam replied to him.

"Gotcha." Cisco said.

"It's probably best we don't let anyone know our presence." Oliver said.

"All of them. Do you hear what I'm saying?"

"Yeah, okay, okay."

"5 minutes, Sam." Kara said.

Sam rushes towards the backyard in hoping of not getting caught. Then he sees his father coming out the house.

"Thanks for staying on my path." Ron said to his son.