The Swan Princess: The Mystery of the Enchanted Treasure

Well......I'm not at all embarrassed that it's taken me four years to decide that it's finally time for a sequel. (LIES , I am totally super embarrassed). I'm recently a MOM and I've got more downtime than I thought I would--which is odd because I've been told it doesn't last. 

But while I'm a giant whale (no pun intended), I decided that The Swan Princess is still recieving votes, comments and likes and I am BEYOND amazed at the support everyone has given me. So I'm going to see what happens here with The Swan Princess The Mystery of the Enchanted Treasure!! 

I am skipping the second film, there are three original NEST Swan Princess movies that I grew up on as a child, but the second one was all about Eugenia (whom I love) but not enough to write about. 

Once again, all rights other than my own made characters go to NEST Entertainment. After I finish this, I am going to go back and clean up The Swan Princess, I just feel like it needs more backstory, more drama! SO if you see that, that's what's up. 

Thank you if you read the entire note, but hopefully I knock your shoes off with this next tale, if you haven't seen the movie, hopefully I can get you to love it as much as I did, and if you have seen it, I hope I don't ruin the nostalgia!! 

Again, thank you all so much!! 

thequeen2375