TikTok

Idk why I'm posting cause this gets very few reads but screw that. I'm doing it cause I want to 😂 . (Answering my own question 🤦🏼‍♀️ 😂 )

But two years ago I sang the US national anthem for my volleyball team. It went okay. And since then my team has wanted me to sing all the time. I didn't sing in last year's season cause it was short and I was too hurt to be a part of it. But today was the first game of this season and I'm not able to play cause I haven't gotten the three required practices in to play.

Anywho, one of the seniors asked me to do the music for the warmups and I did it. (That's why I was in a closet). So I walked out of the closet after the warmups stopped and I put my teammates phone by where the score table is. My coach had the microphone to talk about things before the game and I walked by to go film the game.

He held the microphone out to me and this was the interaction 😂
Coach: "Hey, wanna sing?"
Me: "Not really."
Coach: "Oh come on, you did it before. It'll be fine."
Me: "Ehhhh"
Coach announcing: "Welcome blah blah blah... and now the National Anthem sung by *insert my name here*"
And I was thinking, "oh great! Now I don't have a choice."
So he handed me the mic and I was shaking like crazy but I did it. And it sounded way better than my first time.
My voice has changed so much in two years.
But if y'all wanna see it this is the link to me video on TikTok, cause why not 😂

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMRFNyv9b/