Real?

It was a normal day at the owl house you know just fighting another beast and almost dying, the usual. "Luz be more carful next time you could have gotten hurt." Luz turned around, hearing her awesome girlfriend being worried about her made her smile and laugh. "Awww its ok Amity see I'm fine and nothing really bad happen no need to be so worried I mean I survived this long". That statement didn't put Amity's mind at ease she hated when Luz went into battle without a plan but she admired how Luz was so brave and optimistic all of the time . "Ok Luz... Just  have a plan next time please". Amity knew Luz wouldn't have a plan next time but she still asked the question . Luz was sorta surprised of how Amity really wanted her safe, no really cared for her back in the human realm just her mom. Luz smiled put her left hand over her heart and said "I Luz Noceda sorta promise to have a plan next time i have to fight something or someone"

Amity smiled at Luz "I hope you keep the sorta promise". Luz laughed as Amity keep smiling at her 

They were out side so when Eda kicked the door down the were startled "HEY LUZ YOU DONE TRAINING?". Amity was annoyed with Eda's screaming so she just went around Eda to go inside.

"Pfft, Yes Eda were done training" Luz said laughing at bit at the end. "Good now c'mon take your friends to their house or make them leave  they keep asking question and are getting annoying." Eda said with a hint of annoyance. "Eda you don- Actually you probably  do mean that, alright then ill take me and my friends on a adventure or something.". Eda laughed a bit "Kid tomorrows a school day its 9 pm you and your friends have to get at least some sleep" Luz smiled she knew Eda cared a lot about her and her friends even if she never showed it " oh right ok then ill walk Amity I mean everyone home and uh yeah." Luz was now blushing she was still knew to this whole dating thing so she didn't exactly know when her awkwardness will die out.  Eda just rolled her eyes and went back inside.

Luz was now alone outside with her thoughts. "How did I get so lucky..."Luz mumbled as she wondered why people here cared for her more than the human realm. And something came to her mind, she was looking down at the floor. "This all could be dream..."Luz shook that idea off. She didn't want that to be true and it wasn't true. Before Luz could think about that  she was brought out of her thoughts by Willow, Gus and Amity  all coming out of the door." Hey Luz me, Gus and Amity are leaving" "What? Wait! let me walk you guys home" Luz said kind of surprised since she wasn't aware they were leaving so early. "uh ok sure." Willow answered

TIME SKIP EVERYONE BUT AMITY IS DROPPED OFF

"Hey Amity?" Amity looked too her right where Luz was. "Yeah Luz?" Luz was nervous Amity could tell. "Umm...hey well your real right?" Amity stopped and looked at Luz witch also stopped "uh yeah I am Luz" Amity said smiling. "Oh pfft haha yeah...yeah I knew that.." Amity was worried now. She Knew Luz was sad she could tell. But she surprised  when she looked at her eyes and saw tears. From all the time she knew Luz she had never cried never she always optimistic and everything but know she was down, or sad. Amity tried to think of something to say but couldn't think of anything.

So instead she started hugging Luz she didn't know why Luz was crying but but she knew Luz wouldn't want to talk about