14. Threat

(Author's Pov)
It was late night, Armaan was still walking down the dark street in search of priya. But,she was found nowhere. Now he was regretting shouting at her,a shadow of Guilt was seen in his eyes. After walking around for a while, now he was a bit far from their house. The surrounding was a bit dark with no people around. He was looking around, that's when he saw mochi running towards an old park.

(Priya's Pov)
The rain was still pouring heavily, I was all wet because of the rain. I wondered what armaan was doing? Is he worried? Will he come in search for me? When will the rain stop? When will I return home? I was busy in thinking when I heard a dog bark. The sound was very familiar to me, That's when I looked up and saw mochi running towards me. He started licking me. I hugged him back happily.

(Armaan's Pov) I ran behind mochi, he was running towards a girl

(Armaan's Pov)
I ran behind mochi, he was running towards a girl. He started licking her. And the girl was also hugging him happily. I went near them, that's when I realized that girl was none other than "Priya".

(Priya's Pov)
I was hugging mochi, that's when I realized someone was watching us. I looked above and my eyes met armaan's eyes. We were staring each other. I started to feel little dizzy.

(Author's Pov)
They were staring into each other's eyes. That's when priya started to feel dizzy, she faint and was about to fall but armaan was quick to hold her in his arms.

He touched her forehead and realized that her temperature was really high

He touched her forehead and realized that her temperature was really high. He carried her in bridal style and started running towards the house. Mochi was also running behind them. The rain was getting heavier and heavier.

(After reaching home)
(Armaan's Pov)

We reached home, I placed priya on the bed. I wiped her laying body first and mine with towel. I wiped mochi too, has he was also wet from the rain. I called the family doctor. He didn't pick the call on the first try, I again tried calling him, he picked the call.

On the phone
Armaan:- Hello Doctor
Doctor:- Yes Armaan, what happened? Why are you calling this late? It's like 2am (He said in a sleeping tone)
Armaan:- Doctor, priya-priya...
Doctor:- What happened to priya?
Armaan:- Doctor, can you just come home? Ple-please (He said sobbing)
Doctor:- Yes yes coming.
(Armaan hanged up the call)

(After 15-20 minutes the doctor came and checked up on her)

(Armaan's Pov)

After the doctor was done checking. I asked him "how she was doing?". Doctor turned towards me and said "Don't need to worry young man, she is absolutely fine, she's just having a small fever, She will be ok after some weeks, let her take some bed rest, tell her to stay at home and not to go outside. If she is still not fine, tell her to take this medicine". The doctor said taking a small box of medicine from his bag and left the house, I bid a good bye to him and came back to priya's room. I went to the bathroom, took a bath and changed myself into pajamas. I decided to sleep with priya today, incase if she need something at night. I turned off the lights and layed next to priya. I turned towards her, kissed her forehead and drifted to my dreamland.

 I turned towards her, kissed her forehead and drifted to my dreamland

(Next Day)
(Priya's Pov)

I woke up by hitting the sun light on my face. I felt a little pain in my forehead. I opened my eyes and saw armaan hugging my waist. Dry tears were visible in his face. I removed armaan's hand and got up from the bed. Because of my moment armaan also got up "Oh! You awake?" He said with a smile. I just hummed in the response and went to do my morning routine.

(Armaan's Pov)
*Sigh* Is she still mad at me? I thought to myself and went to my room to do my morning routine. After doing my morning routine I went back to Priya's room. I entered and saw her getting ready.

"Where are you going?" I asked her, "None of your business" She said leaving the room. I hold her wrist and stopped her. "It's my business" I said "why?" She asked "Be- because I am your friend" I said, she remained silent. Doctor said "You should have bed rest, not to go outside" I said. She jerked my hands off and said "I am fine, I can go out". "No you can't" I said pulling her towards the bed. "I can" she said trying to walk towards the door. "Fine, go I'll just call aunty and uncle and tell them that you are in a relationship " He said smirking.

(Priya's Pov) No No, if mom - dad came to know about my relationship, than it will all be messed up

(Priya's Pov)
No No, if mom - dad came to know about my relationship, than it will all be messed up. I can't let him do that. It's fine I'll just call ji-hoon and tell him I am sick and need to take rest.

"Fine, I won't go" I said removing my purse and going back to my room.